Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

yeah but I mean like

what’s the this you’re referring to

this post
i thought it was funny :wowee:

1 Like

oh that’s true
yeah then /snipe Amelia

you don’t say “my role is confirmable lol” unless you want people to TR you
that’s… kinda the point

him expecting everyone to believe him immediately is part of what pinged me as towny there
it reads like him being genuinely a bit clueless about how the mech works

nyaaaaaaaaaa Leafia alternatively neighborize me with Luka nya nya nya

zug remove your vote right now

nyaaaaaaaaa can you not trust me to wolf :pensive:
I think I would do an OK job wolfing here

1 Like

that may be true but I’m only bouncing over between my actual wolfleans instead of staying in the hydra all of d1 which is useless

well given this:

that’s wolfy

I’m not… a huge fan of finding this wolfy, as it’s kinda discouraging your from playing better regardless of your alignment
but wolf AI is wolf AI and I’m not about to ignore it

if you’re actually town here
then you should try to explain your thoughts in as much detail as possible
so we can see you posting stuff that you probably can’t fake as wolf

Not a fan of Zug’s push onto Bionic

Bionic is very obviously town here, and Zug should immediately realize this by the stark difference between Bionic’s play in Singer vs here.

1 Like

Amelia, Luka, Zug

Probably contains a wolf. And gth probably Amelia or Zug

From Singers, Zug doesn’t have like spectacular read accuracy, so I wouldn’t shade him for being wrong on Bionic. Luka has a history of being wrong on Bionic, and Amelia… well

Bionics play here doesn’t seem to come from a wolf at all, and it seems a lot of the pressure on bionic is over his push onto Eve (which was probably a joke). Bionic has since then pivoted off of Eve, and has had very indepdent thoughts throughout the thread. Bionic here is very very reminiscence of KE in a sense that the entire thread turns against him for relatively poor reasons

explain

It could just be Bionic’s profile psychicly manipulating me, but bionics response to pressure here feels alot more like “why are people pushing me” then “ok people are pushing me” the latter of which is what it felt like in Singers. I’m not going to give you exact quotes because i’m above the law, but bionic just feels very different then his mafia games here. Bionic pushes people with reasoning, and alot of times I have shared the same opinion as bionic. Both of which I have never seen in wolf bionic games.

1 Like

and how many games have you played with Bionic?

also. Maybe you see some differences from his wolfgames, and maybe they exist. But I see a big difference in the way Bionic is pressuring people compared to his towngames. You can’t just say “ok but I see X so your whole point is invalid”.

4 and none of them we have been t/t

could maybe be. But i think bionicle is out of wolf range here

Can i ask if there are specific posts from bionic you can differentiate from singers

1 Like

im not putting in that much effort

1 Like

back
reading

1 Like

Welp i tried