Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

:cat:

Not particularly, Iā€™ve locked in reads on less

If not being king meant being another convertable role or neutral Iā€™d take it otherwise back away usurper

what if we killed jarek. as a joke

1 Like

well you see derps is in my cool people list for defending me on fam so i must protect them on d1

1 Like

In Minecraft.

Iā€™m in

@ash what are you thinking rn
your like patterns seem a bit odd

Adorable? If Iā€™m adorable and youā€™re evil does that mean youā€™ll keep me around

Bionic just pocketing me every game as any alignment atp

1 Like

Going to call it a night now, so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

Youā€™re adorable yes. Youā€™re the most adorable dragon.

1 Like

I was the first to propose the idea

It is. You are saying that it is a ā€œmicro readā€, which discredits your read as a whole. Why would you say ā€œmicroā€ instead of ā€œReadā€ itā€™s like you are purposefully trying to hedge your read.

It is double speak. ā€œIt feels as thoā€ basically makes the entire sentence null and void, as you donā€™t actually say ā€œjarek feels like they are acting with towns best interests in mindā€ and are instead saying ā€œJarek kinda feels like they are acting with towns best interests in mindā€ which is more hedgy

Again more edging. The word ā€œalmostā€ + ā€œfeels likeā€ is two words for hedging. Itā€™s like you are being forced at gunpoint to make reads and donā€™t want to make any that are concrete

Synth :sob:

this isnt even a read then lol. why shade me because of your own non game related reason

Derps only AI post thus far has been discrediting a village on read Leafia when theyā€™re already fairly obvious which I find a bit amusing lol

Thereā€™s no way this is a tradition
Like thatā€™s absurd

1 Like

itā€™s day 1 on a high power game we vote based on nothing here

Is there a mind melt mechanic in this

:flushed: