Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

My thinking is that I want to go to sleep.
I did not expect this game to fill up for, like, another few days, so I’m playing it alongside another exhausting game and personal life stuff.
Me when I float merrily along.

2 Likes

it’s not a tradition for the forum at large
Bionic likes to do it (unfortunately)

it is not i lied but pretty please do it i will protect people voting eve with my abilities

have you been trying to make reads? or just vibing

MORE HEDGING

its not

I don’t care. Doesn’t mean it’s not villagery from Jarek. I have you as village too.
I’m not going to engage with the rest of this (by “this” I mean this argument, this post will be the last time I discuss it.) given it’s just going to spoil the thread with this rotten garbage but this accusation against me isn’t good.

I do not act like an omnipotent god when I’m not confident on my reads. I will say “I think” or “This feels like” and that isn’t inherintly wolfy.

Yes, I am not confident in these reads. This is mafia. That is the game. This almost feels like since it’s not entirely the same.

I am calling Leafia an "Obvious Town"

VOTE: jarek viva la revolucion

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

brb

AN INSURGENT HARD CLAIM

4 Likes

VOTE: Eve

2 Likes

nyaaaaaaaaaa ok this is fine then

Brakuren is village probably, the push on me seems to be coming from a good faith but I just won’t interact with it lol

I haven’t actually read a single leaf post I don’t think

Aw, you’ve read my posts tho!! Blushing <3
Adorable!!

less hedge more me wondering which way ai that post makes derps

I do not trust Brakuren.
Like town shouldn’t be 100% confident in reads at this point
Nothing has happened

Don’t trust their reads but I trust the slot