Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

Ash (10): SirDerpsAlot, Brakuren, Bionic, jail, Hazardwaste, Leafia, Jarek, Ash, CatInTree
SirDerpsAlot (1): Eve
Bionic (1): Amelia
Eve (1): Luka

Not Voting (5): Kiiruma, Canping, Frostwolf103, Zugzwang, Geyde

id say 5 minutes for corrections but that’s not happening so 5 minutes while i get the flip

2 Likes

CatInTree was the hammer vote

fixing this now

2 Likes

Ash has been executed! They were…

Ash

The Visionary :shield: :crossed_swords:

Blue Dragon Special

Undercover Rebel (Passive) (Starting and Second Visionary Only) - If you die, the youngest non Heroine member of the Blue Dragon member will become the new Visionary. If there are none, it will instead be the Heroine. There can never be a fourth Visionary by any means.

Avenge (Day) - Swap classes with target Blue Dragon at the start of night provided both of you are alive, if possible. Does not change usages on any abilities. - 1 use (shared)
Call to Arms! (Day) - Call the Blue Dragon to arms, enabling them to use their Call to Arms ability tonight. The Blue Dragon will receive a message when this is activated. This ability will only take effect at the start of the next night. - Infinite Uses, 1 day cooldown.

Persuade (Night) - Convert target player to the Blue Dragon version of their class. If the Blue Dragon failed to convert a target twice already and your next conversion would fail, it will instead target a random convertible player. This ability is disabled the night following the death of a member of the Blue Dragon (not including the King). - Infinite uses
Insight of the Worthy (Night) - Select a player and learn their converted class type if they are convertible. If they are not convertible, learn their class type grouping. - Infinite uses
Focused Visions (Call to Arms | Night) - Learn the Blue Dragon version of a player’s class, or that they don’t have one. - Infinite uses

Defeat the Unseen.

Night 1 begins to end 2024-07-03T02:00:00Z. Actions are due 1 hour before day starts.

11 Likes

Ash left behind logs!

I don’t think I’m built for FoL.

4 Likes

actions are locked. processing begins

1 Like

No one has died in the night!

Day 2 begins to end 2024-07-05T02:00:00Z. With 16 alive, majority is 9.

4 Likes

setting up vc

1 Like
vc
1 Like

hello

to be clear regarding mechanics for people who don’t feel like exhaustingly reading through OP / asking the hosts if there are ways to do specific things given listed specifications:

The only way the Ash flip isn’t real is:

• Cabalist. A Hand of Byzantium Prestige role with a day ability 1-shot to change someone’s flip and its logs (what the fuck this is crazy broken). Basically, the only way the flip isn’t real is if Leafia (or technically someone on her team) is a wolf.

I think it is safe to operate in Ash realflipped wolf worlds because:

• Ash’s logs are written in a manner consistent with a melancholy perspective
  • Ash’s behavior shows a lack of engagement with the game. They feel overwhelmed and not able to put the necessary effort in to do anything.
  • The lack of any effort to push other directions. I imagine ash at some point (I would say likely after brak’s post really registered for people) said ‘just bus me. I give up’. It syncs up well with the thread consensus on tossing the slot with a lot of people not on wagon more or less expressing willingness to vote it.

I don’t think ‘ash didn’t claim’ is a valid point in favor of the realflip but I think the circumstances

With how conversion is n2+ this circumstantially makes many townclears possible. Whether we want to do that or not is extremely optional for the circumstances.

1 Like

honestly the best first day hit we could have gotten

LOL

WHAT ARE THE FUCKING ODDS

banger tbh

NKer WAS PROBABLY JAILED

THAT IN THE SECOND GAME IN A ROW I GET KING AND IN THE SECOND GAME IN A ROW ASH IS THE VISIONARY

1 Like

WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO SAY

1 Like