Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

I guarded Luka last night figured they were a good protect since they were marshal claim

1 Like

their isnā€™t one

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

might be that they attacked luka donā€™t know but if they did then Iā€™ve just outed myself as GK

BD Nker should have used Call to arms

but I was unsure if Ash actually had time to use it

1 Like

king L tbh

letā€™s wait for luka

1 Like

We also shouldnt have a convert last night if i read visonary correctly

1 Like

Agreed since it lets me confirm myself 100% which should happen soon.

To be honest, I think optimal play here is to mass claim (BUT DONT DO IT YET)

1 Like
Visionary

The Visionary :shield: :crossed_swords:

Blue Dragon Special

Undercover Rebel (Passive) (Starting and Second Visionary Only) - If you die, the youngest non Heroine member of the Blue Dragon member will become the new Visionary . If there are none, it will instead be the Heroine . There can never be a fourth Visionary by any means.

Avenge (Day) - Swap classes with target Blue Dragon at the start of night provided both of you are alive, if possible. Does not change usages on any abilities. - 1 use (shared)
Call to Arms! (Day) - Call the Blue Dragon to arms, enabling them to use their Call to Arms ability tonight. The Blue Dragon will receive a message when this is activated. This ability will only take effect at the start of the next night. - Infinite Uses, 1 day cooldown.

Persuade (Night) - Convert target player to the Blue Dragon version of their class. If the Blue Dragon failed to convert a target twice already and your next conversion would fail, it will instead target a random convertible player. This ability is disabled the night following the death of a member of the Blue Dragon (not including the King). - Infinite uses
Insight of the Worthy (Night) - Select a player and learn their converted class type if they are convertible. If they are not convertible, learn their class type grouping. - Infinite uses
Focused Visions (Call to Arms | Night) - Learn the Blue Dragon version of a playerā€™s class, or that they donā€™t have one. - Infinite uses

Defeat the Unseen.

Heroine

This is what weā€™re looking at in terms of scum toolkit for n1
Double check this to see if your role will have unique things only it was capable of performing yesterday / last night / today

Even if weā€™re not doing a massclaim (Iā€™m not going to initiate it, myself) itā€™s important to note this since scum had a complete blind spot last night

ā€œWhy are townclears availableā€

this is because

Undercover Rebel (Passive) (Starting and Second Visionary Only) - If you die, the youngest non Heroine member of the Blue Dragon member will become the new Visionary . If there are none, it will instead be the Heroine . There can never be a fourth Visionary by any means.

How this will be processed is that:

d1

Ash - Visionary
Heroine
3rd Member

Start of Night 1

Heroine
3rd Member ā†’ Visionary

1 Like

I was thinking Iā€™d look real bad trying to no-exe over killing ash but then I realised

Iā€™m the king itā€™s literally impossible for me to have TMI LOL!!!

i protected brak

Once we get annother wolf, weā€™ll know something is up if 1 is blue dragon and the other is HoB
Weā€™ll figure it out
So Iā€™m not too worried

i think these 4 are probably town

*not BD

i should be cleared from ash flip btw

3 Likes

Probably the most interesting vote in thread regarding Ash is the vote by Derps (#1950) and the post that came before for progression (#1944)
Honestly kinda goated. I got a little concerned with the aforementioned world where Ash at some point accepts a bus due to giving up but then I think that the way Derps handles the ā€˜not seeing scum in anyone elseā€™ is particularly good since it has macro consistency with Derpsā€™s play (just read the ISO) and also becauseā€¦thatā€™s kinda how thread felt? Unless youā€™re willing to do meta dives I really havenā€™t found any slot in the game individually scummy in a way that actually works with a case unless youā€™re willing to settle for leans or use meta. Ash did just do nothing but tried faux digging in spots which definitely reads as gut scummy.

If I was profiling a hypothetical scum who wants to get good gains from bussing Ash I would pick derps (no, Iā€™m not willing to consider Brak). Upon inspection, I think someone who wanted to maximize gains wouldnā€™t play like Derps since his willingness to bring up ash for the first time and then vote the slot sticks out in a way that gets a lot of negative attention. There are more natural ways to do this that get better value in retrospect. Providing some reasoning like he did with his townread on me would get better gains and I believe a wolf derps would consider that given that there was a relatively strong bias against the wagons. This line being prompted by frost adds to it in my mind. While it intially made me think otherwise since responding to a prompt with a push + vote is more natural than bringing it up directly (and as such a ā€˜betterā€™ line to take for scum), this method of approaching thread is consistent with the ISO at large, with the macro consistency lending itself to why itā€™s so plausible for villager derps doing it.

tl;dr I think the derps (#1944) and (#1950) are strongly town indicative when examining worlds where Ash expressed willingness to being bussed.
I think other worlds are Just Villager worlds.

Killing visionary is super good though it puts pressure on the other starting evil since if they die there will never be another convert

agreeance. evil i dont think ever pushes out their visionary day 1