Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

I’d say moreso for eve because they look like they don’t actually know if they wanna commit to the Ash defense

I was deciding between eve and amelia for the bleed but went for eve because I think my vibes on amelia were kind of a reach
Like I wasn’t in love with their EoD but ugh

I’m unique because I’m the king so even if I voted ash first you couldn’t actually divine a townread from it. Since I am NEVER an informed evil if I’m evil.

1 Like

100%
My vote should be considered SDA
Because I just jumped on Ash to see the hammer

Derps is just a villager
It’s in my bones

Basically TL;DR unless you think I scumread ash and didn’t vote them because of it (because I’d be evil) there’s basically no way for me to be seen as a full townie pretty much ever. I won’t say I want to die I never do but you also never ever want to vote me out so I need to do my best to make sure people don’t want to

I know 1 player is a villager
But I don’t think I should share that publicly unless they get sus on them
So I’ll reveal it then

alright
I won’t ask for thanks for spending 4 hours before SoD2 writing up posts but damn that was exhausting

In the world this was used not only did they use their n1 instantly but they also planned that ash would be silent through out the whole of day 1. and used it on their own team.

Zug comparing ash’s wagon to a nothing burger wagon that happened in the last game that killed a townie but then kinda changing it just feels hedgy. Maybe ash said that it was okay to bus them atp and they flipped I don’t know I just know I don’t like it. Guava didn’t get voted for a good reason ash kinda did so it’s not really the same at all?

i feel like theres too many moving parts for the cabalist to have used this ability to make ash Visionary

By the by uh i think i should probably claim this

I’m investigative, my ability failed last night. Target isnt claiming jailed so. We should have a cleared roleblocker/rolestopper

let me clarify

the only way ash isn’t visionary is if leafia is cabalist
I triple mega checked

atm we need to kill a non-king BD though to prevent conversion and you can’t really do much for the wolfteam without knowing them
so I don’t see a point in killing you regardless rn

an leafia at this point cant exactly be cabalist right?

o i was gonna say this

but Jarek please don’t use Sword of Damacoles unless we agree on it. I am kinda worried u might accidently fuck town over if you use it lol

1 Like

Getting visionary D1 was huge
Because we know the abilities they had last night
Next night they have a new converted player though
So we can’t know the same next night

Hero shooting is fun though

1 Like

King is technically KP too right

oh no wait she can

1 Like