Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

oh ywah brakuren is extremely wolfy here

are you guys serious?

What

1 Like

specifically you liked these:

and then there was a time gap, and then you liked this post (which was earlier):

so I figured you must be rereading the thread, and wanted to see if you’d claim to just be vibing which ~contradicts your Likes

This is just Brakuren Brakurening.

i’m deeply unserious

I have no reason to separate the 2

this is why i am voting jarek

Being wrong isn’t wolfy inherintly. Being overly confident is more player archtype imo

Fair, I don’t know them

I am doing my best to appear as both town and evil in equal parts is it working

Backread to try and find the faction cap thing.
I cannot find the faction cap thing.

1 Like

The slot being so confidently incorrect is the kind of baselessness that losses wolves games. Unless they’re a pelt that’s going to be caught eventually from being so incorrect players just policy the slot it’s probably fine to ignore for now is my POV.

Their are a few players that can be confidently incorrect as wolf and still post well and I don’t think that Brakuren is one of them

you’re kind of failing because you are acting different from the last evil king game

I have never lost a wolf game

okay how did I act like that game I’ll just do that

It doesn’t lose wolf games if it’s ignored.
But that’s purely based on current metas on these things

Okay

Also isn’t it like, REALLY funny that I am the ONE player you can look at a previous last stand of the virtous game and read how I acted because I am the EXACT SAME ROLE as last game, and everyone knows that

1 Like