Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

Into who?

Forum fucking ate my reply reeee

I wouldn’t say not having fun but. Damper on my posts around maybe mid day 2-day 3? Memory of that game isn’t super high

possibly bad metacall on brak but possibly looking for an easy push

extremely based take

half a based take (jarek is good)

a bizarre take (they walk back on it but it’s still a ??? thing to say)

weird take from brakuren good take from cat

agreed zenon’s is not real

hmmm

overall good i guess mostly just sort of null

in that game you felt like you needed to take a shit at all times if that makes sense

yeah i got nothing

1 Like

gn

why are you shading me when im both mech and socially confirmed :sob:

maybe lilith will be here to see us die badly

Yeah no that about describes how i felt playing :wowee:

you can be mech confirmed and still play poorly

1 Like

I feel like you’d have real RBF with Ash as your teammate in this game

I KILLED A WOLF

but what have you done lately

damn i must be a wolf

3 Likes

I acknowledge now that I have no idea how Amelia has or will intend to approach the game

sry something in my brain flipped around here (see pandora post in intro thread) so if i feel a tad different that’s why. heading to bed now. night guys! don’t kill us before lilith wakes up, okay?

1 Like

geyde was wolfy until today
canping is just a slot

zenons law is statistically above rand btw but its a tell like everything else and pretending like tells are laws is silly imho but
its solid

If I were profiling a hypothetical wolf, I don’t think that hypothetical wolf would want to be Amelia
Very limited approach to the game
Lacking in conviction beyond pretty surface level stuff

I can think of someone who I think hypothetical wolf would want to be but that requires naming the slot and I’m feeling lazy

Catinatree’s stubbornness towards playing their way isn’t a move I see hypothetical mafia wanting to make. You get the opportunity to look productive by solving more and you don’t face nearly as much scrutiny for trying to do reads but not fitting the thread’s arbitrary boxes due to not knowing what you’re looking for
It’s less an instance of trying to remain consistent and more ‘I genuinely see nearly any wolf trying to vary up their play when faced with current thread’

1 Like

nah never kill them that was still accurate