Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

Please unvote or i will poison you

Mm no Iā€™m voting someone who might be evil

Jarek I do not want an early majority

Oh yeah, you and your long distance + average height self smh.
Plus that means youā€™d have to come to my city, so please do feel free to

Jarek u keep doing things that make more sense as wolf king to do lmao

Also if there is only Heroine left, there wont be another Visionary because the role description didnā€™t mention anything about Heroine unless BD have no Heroine yo begin with. Thus the conversion will make new Heroine instead, but if there is no convert or Visionary, Heroine will be stuck alone.

ok I donā€™t see how doing that specifically is wolfy when people can just call me out for it what are you even saying

Itā€™s cool I know you lost to me last game and you think you totally got me this game but just stop for a second okay

btw since I claimed alr here is my soft

This is

Uh hello Iā€™m lost wolf at worst I donā€™t know if canping is wolf or not hello?

I could be pushing my ONLY CONVERTER WHO IF THEY DIE I EFFECTIVELY LOSE hellO??

Mmmmm

I think you mean this in a jokey way but goodness gracious i feel like there are much better ways to defend yourself than with this

1 Like

Basically free execution, right?

Ok actually true lmao

Sorry for tinfoiling

Can you think with logic for just a second or do you really think ā€œhmm yes Iā€™m going to bus my entire team and then do nothing the entire gameā€

THANK YOU!!!

also if Canping is wolf Eve is spewed town I think

basically
We kill visonary ā†’ Heroine becomes visonary (Cant convert)
We Kill Heroine (Visonary is by themselves)

this is what happens today.

I donā€™t mind the tinfoiling because if wolves think Iā€™m evil I get to live longer but I mean I want it to at least be logical :sob:

1 Like

but I think W!Canping is unlikely. I would wait for @Canping to claim