Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

Where does it state this?

I know Iā€™m being weird but at the end of the day this role is a bright spark that burns out fast, Iā€™m dead before the game gets to the halfway mark I reckon so I want to get shit done before itā€™s over

visonarieā€™s role card

Can you quote it for me? I seem to have trouble.

:P

It doesnt say the heroine become visionary

read the full ability

Um, actually, itā€™s not the only converter, it would pass on (/s)

1 Like

Yeah lmao idk what i was cooking with that :skull:

It was like lvl 0 if it makes u feel better lmao i just forget wifom exists but literally theres no reason youd do that at all

1 Like

If you die (Visonary) the youngest NON heroine becomes the new visonary, If there are NONE, it will instead be the Heroine.
If there is no one else to pass to. the visonary goes to the heroine

Hmph

i would have to clarifiy the fact if there is no more heroine. can the visonary make a new heroine. cause i dont believe they can

If it makes you feel better the only reason Iā€™m trying so hard to convince you is because I consider you locktown and there is a non-zero chance you will be my convert immune target

1 Like

i dont know if this even matters at this point tbh

I wouldnā€™t think they can do.
I think that itā€™d cause the kill to become a factional one which is actually rough for us because then itā€™s going to be harder to find somebody off of it.

nyaaa

if wolves convert me considering the fact i havent randed mafia in like months now fol is going to witness the worlds greatest crash and burn ever

But I donā€™t blame you Iā€™m just trying shit to see what sticks you have to remember I get no mechanical info or abilities Iā€™m basically a social-only role and I need to do things to get info

I damoclesed eve to get them to react under pressure (I do legit scumread them but I donā€™t want to lock town into the vote hence no grand trial) and I want this cop check to be bore down on

1 Like

Now I think you are misreading this, the visionary would make Heroine and not the converted counterpart of former role.

Hazard do you have mech

i haveā€¦ Kinda mech its like very light