Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

@Canping claim pls

did yall see the new eminem drop kinda fire

Houdini or did he drop smth new

Newer

Will lisyen when it is not almost 3am trust

I think itā€™s reasonably likely that a massclaim today will solve the game given confidence that visionary is within the number of roleblocks and kills we have access to
Given that this is the case
Iā€™d advise any neutrals to hardclaim so that we maybe can have the opportunity to help you with you win conditions

2 Likes

I donā€™t feel like masspinging
In fact I donā€™t think itā€™s optimal to do

itā€™s peak optimal if Iā€™m believed to be GK so the jail guy canā€™t be converted but wcyd

my assumption is that if youā€™re RK one of the neutrals will be benign, yeah

Iā€™m waiting on a response for if call to arms activates if visionary dies the day they activate it
basically
if yes, eve is heroine and thereā€™s very little that could convince me otherwise
if no, then I still think itā€™s within grasp

why I think CtA would be used d1:

• kills now are much more valuable than kills later
  • delaying the call to arms would mean letting problematic town voices continue to rip into mafia
  • the momentum consideration. getting a kill (especially on a key target) would do wonders for the WiM of a scumteam thatā€™s barely hanging on.
1 Like

oh and also if youā€™re under fire having a strongman kill which canā€™t be blocked conventionally will help you avoid getting that kill blocked

(no)

feel like benign neutrals would claim by now nyaaaaa but idk just feels optimal for them to do ig

Maybe there is a headhunter and we are cooked lmao

That role looks hella fun tho

Unless itā€™s like angel or scorned why would you not claim lol

1 Like

if thereā€™s a headhunter Iā€™d be glad to throw one of you into the fire as a sacrifice (if headhunter is in play and has templar then frost would be fucking dead yesterday)

Iā€™m lowkey down to let headhunter win so we donā€™t have to deal with it later lol

1 Like

Neuts inā€¦.