Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

I’m lowkey very happy for the s/i check claim from kii because I was absolutely ready for canping to claim some neutral shit and my brain to start having a hard time processing things

I’m sorry that as per usual I’m claiming insanely early in a game aaaaaa. I need to not do it but I had my mechanical toy and it went well imo

1 Like

3p i don’t think would act like that.

Wehhhh maybe they would

I’m against a vvote onto Canping until they out info cuz it’s -ev to do so

One time in an SFOL i randed neut evil and i was stiff af u can get stiff sometimes

1 Like

that’s fair and I probably agree with you but my tendency to consider many different directions would put me through the wringer anyway

I sat on it more and yeah i think cat is just town for the reasons I mentioned before
i think it’s benefitted by the circumstances behind their read

I don’t need to read anything. That hammer was locktown material lol

I didn’t get it personally when you said it

wolves would have left thread when they thought majority happened

I guess?
I’m not brave enough to make a behavioral assumption like that

The only slot I’m so-so at this point on is Hazard
Maybe Amelia?

I’m not really worried either way because of our mech

I don’t really think it meant much of anything

There was no credit to be had at that point and if you completely ignore everything else to declare them locktown for one thing that happened I’m raising an eyebrow

1 Like

i’m bored just going to look over things

1. Geyde - it’s me!
  2. Frostwolf103 - I’m extremely confident this is actually templar + I think it’s just town from how they went about the claim
  3. Kiiruma - could be wolf I guess? duchess with s/i check on canping and I think truechecking the slot would be really dumb if actually visionary. “We’ll see”
  4. Ash - bro visited his friend
  5. Amelia - aforementioned
  6. jail - this slot is a villager and I don’t feel like explaining why
  7. Hazardwaste - not sure
  8. Canping - pls come into thread I’m begging you
  9. Eve - think this is heroine pretty strongly
  10. SirDerpsAlot - this slot is a villager and I already explained why. I might take another look later since the day is slow idk.
  11. Jarek - this is the king.
  12. Bionic - threadfeel made me think this was town pretty strongly
  13. Luka - i haven’t had to read the slot let’s go
  14. Zugzwang - village. oh so village.
  15. CatInTree - aforementioned. village.
  16. Brakuren - yeah this is village.
  17. Leafia - confirmed village
2 Likes

Ash clearly wasn’t trying probably told the wolves they were giving up so other wolves joining the vote makes perfect sense and doesn’t neccessarily mean anyone voting it is just good

Bros the visiterrrrrr

1 Like

I do know that a decent number of these have no mechanical backing but v/v derps/bionic feels very right for how the day progressed

canping coming into thread helps iron out a lot of things that will take this from a somewhat solve with some social in there to a strong solve with some social in there