Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

my biggest personal issue with the setup that I’ve noticed while playing is that eliminating starting king, even if you hypothetically know they are scum 100%, is not pro-town due to how important it is to deny scum the opportunity to convert

I would suggest making king killing options that are abilities less good but make scum starting king elim deny the convert for the night

I am going to take this shit to my grave

as in I die tonight pretty much guaranteed

I ccannot even process these posts its 4am im cooked but :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

I don’t like how butler exists and gets hellsatan punished for being wrong but then judge is rewarded regardless by becoming king instantly right OR wrong

bro get some sleep the world won’t end if you sleep

AND IT CAN DO IT AS THE CONVERT TOO

It’s so fucking stupid I hate the judge role so much

yeah that’s what I was talking about with how powerful the king killing abilities are

nya

To be fair im staying awake because of irl reasons

it just makes a somewhat icky dynamic
but it’s definitely a strong setup

ok that is completely fair
unless you are trying to stay up to do something early in the morning and in that case I would expose you on twitter dot com

1 Like

Killing GK should be worse than just losing royal blood tbh. Not hard to co-ordinate a vote on king with or without it.

Especially since chancellor can exist with +3 votes irrespective of royal blood

maybe?
I probably shouldn’t be talking about setup design in the thread but like
It’s my special interest what am I supposed to do

If you ask me, voting out a GK should make everyone who voted on the GK lose a charge of their ability unless they’re evil (obviously), and if that’s not incentive enough you can keep the losing royal blood thing too but I think that’d do it

And voting out EK could maybe do the opposite? Stopping the converts for a day is honestly too punishing for evils who, you have ot bear in mind, do not know the kings alignment and may be pushing on him themselves to step or because they think he’s good

naww just my hospice grandpa crying wolf

Maybe not repleneshing charges maybe just voting out EK just means that all unseen are just occupy and redirect immune for the night or something I dunno something suitable that isn’t overtuned but isn’t rewarding enough that it offsets the punishment of being wrong

Butler has always been suicide after killing gk but i def see that. Lawyer broken moment

But Judge is just a big mistake of a role and I think vigging a good king should just instantly kill you

1 Like