Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

add Pride Month to the setup

1 Like

Judgeawyer oopsie

1 Like

gayā€¦

The king dies too obviously, unfortunately, but in itā€™s current state there is basically no downside to killing teh king since you lock yourself as town and make yourself unconvertable for the trade off of killing the king who might be evil anyway because you donā€™t know itā€™s starting king

1 Like

Some roles seem broken af but i fw it heavy

nks back when? Lets make 30 new nks together

please god no

2 Likes

As someones whose randed king twice in a row these role are basically super unfun to play against because their optimal play is to kill me even if they think Iā€™m good because of how their abilkities work

king jarek momentā€¦

Do I have paranoia
hmm
thinking

Itā€™s why Iā€™m shitposting who gives a shit come N3 about 20 different roles will want to press a button to insta-kill me just because

Itā€™s not as bad as GK but I still wanna play the game but god when I was EK with 1 other evil in the game it was fucking impossible to convince all those roles to leave me alone

I was hoping my feedback on specifically judge would have been implimented but apparnetly not :pleading_face:

Iā€™m going to not be in thread for a bit but Iā€™ll still be awake for a while

Jarek, if the Visonary flip from Ash is real, no conversion can take place and they are faction capped.

Or you for instance lol

if I die let it be known that it was deeply funny

2 Likes

First visionary death means the heroine steps up but it wonā€™t happen a third time

I did have a thought.
If weā€™re fairly certain that Eve is the Heroine, we could execute Eve and have the Kidnapper / Whatever the Unseen Prince is called jail Canping.

That way it prevents deaths, Canpingā€™s due for bleeding out anyway soon based on Frostā€™s claim. And we justā€¦ win right?

1 Like

Yeah whose the neutral