Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

No reason not to, I did luka

Anyway wifom says kill eve and if theyā€™re not the heroine then someone was protected, really as simple as that

Oh yeah thereā€™s neutral immunities as well but thatā€™s still a form of protection so /shrug

Yeah come to think of it the odds of hitting a neutral would likely stop the heroine from trying to yolo strongman someone plus youā€™d want to save it for an actual good target so

whatevs
brainā€™s effort is over for now
i will be back

ok so do you wonder what my face looked like when i woke up and saw the 7 pings and the 1700 posts, here it is:

1 Like

hello sorry could you hardclaim your role and actions and any other feedback now itā€™s important

1 Like

hello sorry again, i dont have much time to post but i must answer to this:

i am timesnatcher, this is pretty much false.

im trying to gazing over the posts, sorry if i miss anything

could you list any feedback you got
stuff like:

• you got roleblocked
  • you have started bleeding
  • your target has changed

I understand that you donā€™t have much time which is why this is important

iā€™ve started bleeding is all

1 Like

do what you can otherwise
thanks for coming to thread

1 Like

i am deeply sorry not posting enough, this game is being run on the worst timing i can ever have

Well this is interesting

The only framing things Iā€™ve seen (unless Iā€™m missing any) show the target as K/O (As a killer) so I know that youā€™re just lying here.

Good.
So we just let you bleed out and look for your scumbuddy, the Assassin equivalent (Heroine)
The Unseen Prince (Duke / Kidnapper idk name) just jails you so you bleed out.
After all if youā€™re legit, you can just delay your death~

What in the godamn

I mean Iā€™m right with what Iā€™m saying.
If Iā€™m the one whoā€™s evil then Canping can just delay their thing.
If Canpingā€™s the one whoā€™s evil then theyā€™re bleeding and the unseen prince guy just jails Canping.

Yeah I just donā€™t know why an evil wouldnā€™t just claim an investigative class here

I donā€™t know but Iā€™m not complaining.
Theyā€™re trying to discredit me