Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

my intuition was presented in my first post for the day
ash probably said he gave up at some point in wolf chat and then wolves saw it as a lost cause
my theory for when that happened is vote 3 or 4 on the ash wagon

Iā€™d reckon it happened when ash came in said they got in from work and then saw the votes probably before that because theyā€™d check wolf chat first. nonetheless, I donā€™t think itā€™s worth thinking on too hard

yeah
the most I take from the ash pushers is that derps is probably village for reasons I exhaustingly examined
oh and of course brak is village but thatā€™s more because he would be an idiot if he played like he has if heā€™s a wolf

I think brak is headhunter or judge and they keep threatening me and are involved in trying to read me because they can vig me

Itā€™d make sense. And if the judge ability goes off, then itā€™s locktown because the convert is currently not active

I have confidence knowing what brak is

That makes the push on me D1 FMPOV mostly pure (luka brak jail) which is funny, but it means basically nothing because Iā€™m a 50% lost-wolf. I guess people pushing me there would be more likely town than wolves because again, I could be a partner to them

The vig shot is an ability they have it simply wasnā€™t given to them thatā€™s not possible

I guess Iā€™m making the assumption that the roleblocks are real when I donā€™t have a strong reason to do so
Iā€™ll keep that in mind

If call to arms was used the roleblocks donā€™t matter the heroine gets strongmanned

Oh and itā€™s FUCKING INFINITE USE

I would be shocked if the vig shot was real and not just a silly gag

I donā€™t know if the heroine would have wanted to waste this immediately, though.

I have theoried worlds where itā€™s not used immediately and Iā€™m more confused than not
The only possible problem on my end is assuming optimal play

Oh no they can just do this instead.

Iā€™d generally like to assume that theyā€™d pick the occupation one because if they ALSO got caught by being roleblocked after their boss just died itā€™d be real fucking bad.

1 Like

This would make the roleblock claims have a bit more credence tbh

The first or third option are the only real choices. The roleblock one is largely a mistake to use when youā€™re down a man immediately.

1 Like

So either the heroine tried to bypass an immunity and hit the other kind of protection or they will have tried to bypass occupation and hit immunity, or they were jailed/hit the jailed person

I canā€™t speak for anyone but being occupy and redirect immune is the most useful one. If you happen to get blocked you get miscleared for a bit. And itā€™s not about killing powerful locktown right away (when you can just convert them) so thereā€™s basically 0 need to try and guess which protection wonā€™t be active and strongman someone.

Soā€¦With that being said, Iā€™m basically saying I THINK the heroine used the roleblocki immunity and hit a protective ability, or itā€™s eve, who was jailed

I donā€™t know who was protected exactly which is unfortunate
Itā€™s kind of an ask to get people to claim their targets

uh did you protect last night