Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

LOL

No and I’m almost insulted people would think I’d be this much of a noob to be like “OH WTF IS CORRUPTED KING NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS I’M CLEARLY THE RIGHTEOUS KING GUYS WTF LOL”

some please vig luka

Like IDK lol?

yes I’ve smartly guessed that jarek would be sus, so i plotted a whole push before he scumslipped so i could avoid his death for a single day

2 Likes

no i think your wolfiness in it is the fact that it looks like you were actively trying to derp and contradicted yourself

1 Like

You can LITERALLY go back to the last game, and see how I acted there, I didn’t do this kind of thing

1 Like

LUKA POUNCING on the jarek push after town reading them is fucking wack

You don’t expect scum to read the setup?

Also scumslips aren’t real

I thought you would learn not to tunnel after traitors in the manner but I guess not lol

Ditto to you too go look at the last virtuous game, I was actually an EK there and I sure as hell didn’t mess up there

In fact I endgamed

Yes, but you admitted that you thought you made GK instead of EK in the last game you played and you were EK. Here you’re saying you would never make that mistake ever again

ENDGAMED

AS STARTING EK

The game were I was right the entire game and Alice fucking shot twice into my town core and defended obv scum ok

you say this as if i should be surprised at anything you do regarding being wolf considering singers fm happened

Just own up to your mistake if I flip and I won’t care to much btw

Yeah you’re a good evil but also your defense is that you wouldn’t make this mistake when you have in the past?

what does this MEAN

Town doesn’t immediately try to discredit others. Your push on Jarek is basically outing

1 Like

ok let me do your homework for you 1 second

bruh im talking about the ditto part

Here’s the game where I was evil king