Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

Okay

im struggling to understand why you not doing this as the evil king in the last game means anything for this one

what did i do there i forgot

Not sure why we need to overthink here. Jarek made a mistake, didn’t know what corrupted king was, and is trying to backtrack said mistake with bad faith arguments when they’ve made a similar mistake in the past.

did i push anyone d1?

The thing is Jarek admitted to thinking they’re good king in said game sooo

eh wehatever ill reread UNVOTE

In the very first post the VERY first post I made in that game

I discredit that and admit I was “unseen king” when my rolecard said I was righteous king that game

it appears the game you started it by nonsensically tunneling zug the entire game and then you got hellbussed

which leads me to not exactly have the best thoughts about your slot here, considering you are now nonsensically tunneling eve for…being a hydra?

i renember stuff i did in singers was also protecting derps half because of fam4 half to throw shade when i die and flip wolf

hmm yes zug was a strong player i wanted to get him out d1

1 Like

See the main thing is I think you could be confusing this with LFOL or something similar
I also just can’t see why you’re taking this angle as a town lol

I can’t believe I actually have to do this over something that was supposed to be funny, but I do.

I thought I was GK for all of 5 minutes BEFORE I ASKED THE HOSTS WHAT MY ALIGNMENT WAS if you think I’m throwing away one of my rare evil games because I didn’t check my alignment then you don’t know how cautious I am

definitely fair enough

NAI, they do this every game Hydra’s are in
Wolfier part is them actually playing the game /j

1 Like

What does this even mean lol

I’m proving my point, your point is wrong

Maybe brak is actually right

yeah Jarek is a V

1 Like

yeah rereading I get this impression
it also feels like some of his responses around it are stilted
I should probably read some Jarek games to get a feel for his sense of humor, which could explain this

VOTE: Luka