Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

i don’t think half of eve’s posts are game related so you know im just pushing them beacuse alt

i dont think you didn’t check your alignment
i think your entire “confusion” was just you faking it.

My sense of humor is piss poor in games like this :sob: some people get it and the ones that don’t make it really hard for me to keep doing it because I have to defend myself

1 Like

For reference it’s actually 60/40 which shows that Jarek has no clue what he’s talking about

I’m a bit hesitant to vote because of the angle Luka’s pushing though
like, I don’t see a wolf king genuinely slipping like this after playing a whole game as wolf king

Well yeah I was faking it I know what my alignment is what are you even saying

I was setting up the joke about how being corrupted is actually a bad thing but we’re town in this game so it’s all assbackwards and now people are all like “SCUMSLIP???”

ok cool

i may not find it wolfy, but i still dont like it regardless. feels like there’s a huge conflict of interest with town wincon to dramatically screw someone’s game up for the sake of memes

1 Like

you cannot be serious it’s too good :sob:

1 Like

3 Likes

but jarek wtf lmao

IT’S FUNNY :sob:

no way in fucking hell is jarek a king again

1 Like

how the fuck

1 Like

HAZARD FROM THE HAZARDOUS CHAT

2 Likes

I completed HC-1 :flushed:

1 Like

You made a “joke” forgetting what corrupted king was, I take that as serious, you claim it was a joke 10 posts later and then you act annoyed when people push you. To walk you through it:

You say you cannot tell if it’s evil or not.

Next post you go “it isn’t evil” which kind of takes away from the joke aspefct of the original post (by the way, if this is a joke it’s kinda not funny which is pretty wolfy tbh… /j)

After I vote you for it, you instantly justify yourself and what you said

I accused you for that, you said you thought you were GK for last game

Contradict the last statement instantly

Have a solid 3 posts defending yourself that ammount to actually not responding to anything

Act indignant that people would dare think that you made the mistake, after you said you made a similar mistake last game
Can you tell me what exactly I should be TRing here

I keep thinking eve is an alt if i ever say alt replace it with hydra

Eh come to think of it I can see how you’d think an EK would claim like that

But lets put it this way, 50/50 (60/40???)

If evils think I’m evil and I’m not then you have a GK that’s vibing for the entire game and if they don’t then I die and take a hit

Like really the only thing you do by killing me immediately is take a 50/50 (60/40???) chance of killing a GK

1 Like