Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

OMGUS and not liking a post v different from shade

Itā€™s more like I forgot I was interacting with that specific person who I recall I never have good interactions with so Iā€™ve decided I just wonā€™t itā€™s not shade

:biohazard:

yes?

Wdym never have good interactions :sob: Iā€™ve pushed you once before and I was a mafia that game

Oh I forgot that was you oops!

but the thing is, you do care, because your responses with both me and luka show you do. so do you care or do you truly not care? because if you donā€™t, that is another contradiction in your iso

and your insistence on trying to intimidate people to stop voting you by accusing them of trolling or heroshooting also shows that you indeed care

huhhhh

By the way Iā€™m not butler that was just me being mean lol

sorry i am too fucking lazy to read back. what king are you claiming?

I remember always getting into these exhaustive arguments with you and it takes the winds out of my sails in these games every time I interact with you I donā€™t blame you for it but they arenā€™t positive interactions

They claimed to be evil king 3 times and claimed to not know what corrupted king was and got annoyed when I pushed them on that basis

1 Like

I do want to know what suses you have on Sirderpsalot

I would argue they arenā€™t negative either but ig

1 Like

No. Kill me D1 and you kill a king that either way will be using their abilities for good or can be strong-arm bullied into doing so.

You are trolling if you think killing me and forcing another V to lose all of their abilities to get mine back is good play.

They have one AI post and itā€™s discrediting a read on a slot they havenā€™t read any posts from

1 Like

pushing that Jarek actually slipped there is wolfy

1 Like

Okay but I can just punt you and youā€™ll die youā€™re made of glass your thoughts arenā€™t real

5 Likes

his response is extremely wolfy tho

damn poor zug

1 Like