Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

They can get pretty heated, and that’s where the negativity comes from I think. I don’t mean to be rude to you and I apologise if it came across that way. It’s just part of the game, I get that.

I still like you, you’re cool I respect you :pleading_face:

I just don’t like arguing with you sometimes

I’m actually ever so slightly TRing Jarek’s response but I haven’t said it in thread since I wanted to be a sadist

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :pensive:
tbh having more of an impact on [conversation / the thread] is something I’m hoping to work on this game

1 Like

You’re fine lol dwdw

It definitely isn’t lol I’m stating an objective fact

i dont know why i am actively annoyed jarek got king again. i wanted to be king!

omg :blush: :mirror:

Who does

1 Like

not having a chat feels so lonely now I didn’t roll wolf again but at what cost

luka v

zug w

VOTE: Zugzwang

i do!

YOU SUCK

I can convert you

1 Like

I’m fighting Astrum Deus pre-plantera by the way

YIPPEE

Wow, 2023 best team player much?
This is clearly playing for the wolf team VOTE: hazardwaste

1 Like

I’m either a lost wolf or a villager

If I’m a LW I don’t know the wolves and can’t use my abilities in any informed way and there is no way for me to become informed
If I’m a villager then my entire role and identity is this role and if I die then another V stepping loses their entire identity to become me

I used the same argument last game when I was EK but it’s still true, you get nothing from killing me and actively enable neutrals like the viscount to potentially get involved and sabotage the game

:slight_smile:

VOTE: sirderpsalot

what difficulty

Wait, what does this mean
I feel like I’m missing something