Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

Yeah

1 Like

Also only if I left Geyde to die I am outed, you know well enough

1 Like

id argue my behaviour here is different specifically there im screaming into the void and here i very much plead with jail individually in much more aloof way
id also argue april showers is a bad game with bad context that makes it completely invalid and i wonā€™t be humoring it further

ā€œGuys donā€™t read my wolf game it outs meā€

1 Like
"lilith just kinda gave up this game after needing majority to not die" ok so "lilith wolfclaimed that game" ok so last quote "ermm lilith was disabled in both games. coincidence????" what

wow brak thats awesome! ill take a written apology for this behaviour in postgame please

ok ur just open wolfing lol

Eve are you ok (like from an out of game perspective)

1 Like

You wonā€™t have to stay in the game much longer at least
Apologies if youā€™re a villager

1 Like

im doing better than april showers lmao
im seeing brak actively treat me badly as a result of thinking im scum, that is not okay whatever the outcome
april showers is a sore spot for me for very, very obvious reasons. as in i went into detail in thread about why everything sucked and one of the reasons was the taking of genuine out of game interaction and using them for in game talking chips. As brak is currently doing both directly (quoting the post saying im unable to play alone and saying i was caught red handed) and indirectly (like some of the april showers arguments he is making)

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if I want to talk further about it since thatā€™s heavy but if you want to talk about stuff like that postgame Iā€™m open

1 Like

What the fuck are you talking about. The post from April showers was that you said ā€œYeah I just got mad at bionic for policying hydras and then costedā€

And you litterally did the same thing here

Thats just Bionic thing

Regardless of alignment, it is kinda shitty

Saying this is a clue that Eve is a wolf is something Iā€™m not okay with out of game.
You can 100% push on the pushing bionic and then costing thing
But if so
This is the wrong message to quote

You want me to quote the end then lol

I donā€™t know what you quote there
Maybe I want you to cage it a little bit
But saying pushing on something someone needs to play the game is a mean thing to do is not a thing only wolves do
Itā€™s a thing everyone should do

The sus part has nothing to do with that message
Itā€™s everything else that is sus

I genuinely have no clue what you are talking about.

First of all, if you AtE in a social deduction game, you have no sympathies from me

Second of all Iā€™m litterally showing that they are doing exactly what they said they would do as wolf

Thatā€™s in the fucking quote thatā€™s why I quoted it