Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

Ok have my crown

1 Like

No you :mirror: :blush:

itā€™s okay i know you have to defend your wolf teammate :pensive:

yeah. absolutely tf not, actually

You kill an evil who doesnā€™t know their teammates, has no active KP and by dying enables another INFORMED evil to potentially become king. Itā€™s actively a bad idea to kill me through voting, and if you truly believe Iā€™m evil the best play is to use a vig.

itā€™s what i do, having something to actually do and advance the game d1 is fun and people seem to form their reads on me around it

UNVOTE

no point in pursuing this for now, jarek is going to be stubborn regardless of his alignment imo

How entertaining.
Iā€™m happy to oblige. Just bare in mind Iā€™m on mobile so itā€™s a bit of a pain.

Iā€™m one of the characters Iā€™ve played as before ans one Iā€™ve bluffed as before within FoL games.

Be it SFoL, EFoL or just normal~

shadow of calamitas is just so good all the rest are great as well, only ones I donā€™t like are King Slime and Wall of Flesh

I looked at the thread too. If the informed evil is the one that carries kills they can keep doing it while kinged. Which is giga lol. If you want a detection immune ninja informed evil running around then Iā€™d do it.

is this to say you donā€™t find him wolfy anymore? or just that you agree we shouldnā€™t vote him today

THE VFR WORKED

1 Like

hey kiiruma would you vote eve if i asked?

making up reads that people can actually defend themselves against might be a good start to actually find their alignment

Eliza mightā€™ve forgotten to say this

Night actions are locked an hour before deadline. Day actions are locked 2 hours before deadline unless otherwise stated. Day bleeds against other players are locked 24 hours before deadline.

1 Like

thatā€™s hard and unfun

Thereā€™s never a reason to vote the king with how much KP that can exist within neutrals or otherwise whose entire kit is ā€œfuck the kingā€

And if the king reads good to evils even if they arenā€™t they can die to evils, realy when you think about it the only time you vote me is if you think thereā€™s nothing else left

thought someone died ngl

Iā€™m astronomically bad at reads i mostly do them when i want to fake being helpful town as mafia

I used my damocles sword 1 sec theyā€™ll announce it any secondnow