Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

Eternity death which is why I’m doing it

A butler (servant) can poison the king. If I’m good ( I am) then they become vanilla

king is LW? do wolves know the king’s alignment?

1 Like

infernum supremacy

They didn’t the last game I played no

1 Like

meaning they cant do anything. @CatInTree

1 Like

They don’t know my alignment and they can kill me hence why I am trying to not be obvious town

1 Like

wasnt there a rule that the king cant start as neutral or am i insane

Eterenity death is harder imho up to Moon lord
Post moon lord infernium is harder

If they think I’m evil and I’m not it’ sjust more time for me to solve the game and do good things for town while wolves sit here thinking I’m going to help them if they think I’m good then who cares they’re not killing an actual good role

granted king becomes better the less people are alive due to double vote and death immunity.

I think eve getting demoralized and stopping responding my messages is wolfy, frozen wolf vibes

i was not insane. ok cool

oh I just prefer the boss fights

You’re actually probably correct that their output has been underwhelming but I really don’t want to agree with you for some strange reason so I’ll deny this

Oh that’s fair tbh lol

mmmmmmmmmmm
some of the reason I thought it’d be ??? for Jarek to not know his alignment is because he’d have a discord chat to join

i mean if your voting them because they are a hydra i would be demoralized to.

I meant it :pleading_face:

Arguing in FM sucks it’s just a slapfight most of the time

Arguments are unproductive
Instead, let me lead the thread. Let me decide all of the votes. I shall lead us to salvation.

We don’t get nothing from killing you if you are evil.
We get a king who is trying to help good, instead of one that’s trying to harm good.
Even if they don’t know the other evils, it’s still a big difference.