Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

no how?

Slot seems quite connected with luka overall which is -, other than that, didn’t like the leafia vote, and that’s it

they said it was a joke after
stop tunnel visioning, you playing the game is a huge step up from past preformances but it doesnt matter if you have your mind dead set on an outcome anyways
you wolf read me every game as a cop out towards actually doing something

i’m referencing to the fact that 50% of the time I play really well and the other 50% I play really badly and can’t read anyone

i see

point me to the message

they’re my reads and im gonna trust them no matter what

play less suspiciously then smh

1 Like

hmmm reading over his iso (11 posts lol) i have seen anything that would straight up call him evil for. His opener is what i expected from kii and he has done mech talk in a decently heavy mech game (tbf less then what i expect but he has still done it). but Kii doesnt really have a set… post count when it comes to allignment. an example read FAM4 where he was evil but still posted alot and made jokey posts with me.

(i read brak’s post before typing this) i can see why brak does not like this is kinda… but i can still see this coming from town kiiruma funnily enough. its more of a vibe read tbh.

change the metric by how you read me

you can trust your reads but you have to be willing to change them

@bionic two posts after

imma say i think you lost the 50/50 again.

hmm

VOTE: hazardwaste
this feels like a bad post

you feel like a bad post

vote derps with me and i forgive you

I am willing to change them, but you’ve done nothing to warrant it

VOTE: Canping

i dont give in to peer pressure

i claimed a self resolving innocent child role

not until i read derp anyway

i hardclaim king

1 Like