Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

wait idk

is it still better to NK slankers in games like this

marshal is a day lookout night cop

its the only cop in the setup and its a role confirmed to be in the setup as well as being unique
its arguably the strongest role in this setup as well and people like you caused me toclaim d1

this is a bit pointed when i didnt intend it as such more as me vocalizing frustration

derps / eve / amelia / frost / bionic all have subpar to bad posting

bionic probably doesnt deserve to be on here just never seen them be this active in games of mafia

hmm

no yeah there iso is just defending themselves and voting geyde

i can give you - instead of - - for that claim beacuse i still suspect you apart from any claim.

you forgot the part where they said leafia didnt deserve a tr and later admitted to reading none of her posts

1 Like

i think eve’s posts Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Game Thread (17/17) - #1401 by Eve

are towny

its a post thats surface level good since its “town siding” but also it’s one of the most fakable types of posts imaginable
the most i would give it is “probably not wolf with kiiruma” who i already tl

I think early vca are >rand town tbh

i dunno

this doesnt really mean anything but the more i think about it the more its just icky that they think information can be gained from breaking ties 3 hours into the day
at end of day sure but when youre not at end of day it measn nothing to break a tie and i think both players in the hydra would know that

im going to look at geyde / jail since im kind of just giving them a pass for playing the game

@Brakuren reason for the canping vote?

no i was gonna say something similar.
i dont like how eve just accepted the read on kiiruma and voted. felt off

pweasure

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes