Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

thank you for admiring my artistic capability

VOTE: Geyde

i would sheep the top 3
i would consider sheping the top 5
i wouldnt sheep the top 8

I articulated them already I think I put it in a prudent way

your read on them was basically they shaded you without doing anything
im formatting it in a different way but thats not a trait i would ascribe to town

tbf honestly understandble reaction

i am not the biggest fan of outing my secrets to the enemy faction especially in a conversion game

I totally think it is though given that I am in the unique position of being a complete unknown to both wolves and villagers alike as a 50/50 Lostwolf or just another town

basically if anyones pushing me they have a 50% chance of standing to gain something from it by pushing an evil with a relatively powerful role out and if you were evil you would want to be the one doing it the hardest so that you become the best person to vote for king for being ā€œcorrectā€

I would totally make a push on eve then drop it later to seem nice as both wolves

Being shaded is fine with me anyway

more as though eves reaction to said push

actually not both being wolves is good

VFR VFR VFR

questionable

or you can push a town
also, what if youre town they dont know
this is only assuming youre mafia and i find it amusing that youre pre flipping yourself as such

EVEā€™s voting history went to:
Jarek - I am gonna say this is a joke voteā€¦ cause i would be worried if it wasnt
during the time she voted Derp i just read her iso and i dont exactly remember why she voted derp OH no wait it was to get him to post more
Then she went to leafia after saying Jarek and Brak are now townie with Luka which condradicts the whole beginning phase of the game (on note this was all pandora unless it lied about their sign offs)

AND then sheeped Brak on kiiruma

im not voting eve today since i dont want to agree with bionic on a spite push

2 Likes

VOTE: Geyde

stating tie breaker when it was even like 24 hours into the game WHICH tbf it did point out and itā€™s main platform for mafia is a 24 hour day game user. so i can see this being mistake but i still dont like the sheep

it ainā€™t it anymore

VEHICLES
FUCKING
ROCKS

1 Like