Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

doesnt matter in this instance

Geyde (3): SirDerpsAlot, Jarek, Bionic
Kiiruma (1): Eve
Hazardwaste (1): Luka
Canping (1): Brakuren
SirDerpsAlot (1): Hazardwaste

Not Voting (10): Geyde, Kiiruma, Ash, Amelia, Canping, Zugzwang, CatInTree, Frostwolf103, jail, Leafia

well see now its hard to believe that

VOTE: sirderpsalot

every luka post makes me want to put them in a more wolfy tier itā€™s actually insane

every game you misread me and you do it the exact same thing next game

it isnā€™t a spite push anymore, i stopped voting them, still have them as wolfy for the luka pairing, but if luka flips town, that drops

unless bionic changed how they play id bet the game on them being mafai right now but i think that derps is probably mafia with them so not pushing it

you think they are paired with luka?

i canā€™t help it itā€™s just so wolfy and opposite to my reads

can i ask why?

define changed the way they play

yup seemed to agree a lot with luka, with a good amount of positive replies and some votes to back up

started playing at all as town

more than Iā€™d deem normal

oh no he does play now

then hes probably town if heā€™s done it before
id still kill him if derps is mafia

ā€¦granted, I think the way he is playing right now is wolfy, because I feel like he came up with his conclusions before his reasons and that feels agendaā€™y

i have all my reasons for every read in the thread

Me being mafia is the more interesting of the two choices. Iā€™d be an ā€œextraā€ evil in that case. As I said literally nobody knows my alignment but me thereā€™s a good chance as far as youā€™re concerned I am evil. The same applies for everyone else, for the wolves too.

You pointed out some shit they agreed with it. I guess in hindsight they could be a wolf hopping on a bandwagon to kill a person they believe is town but hereā€™s the thing right. Either Iā€™m their partner and theyā€™re letting you (a townie in this case) get pressure on me, their teammate, for no benefit to themselves, or yeah theyā€™re pushing a GK. But thereā€™s good odds the first world is true in a wolf jail world and I donā€™t think theyā€™d do that.