Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

oh hey it’s jarek

hello

@Jarek why are you voting geyde again i forgot

that doesn’t actually disprove my point

in regards to your luka read in particular, you only really gave reasoning after trying to go for the “what if she’s converted” angle.

Pressure

1 Like

honestly it’s just my gut, and the fact they’ve been opposite to me and most of my reads

If you actually think outside of the box the evils absolutely want to identify my alignment just as much as townies do they sure as fuck don’t want me dead D1 because the worst case scenario for them is I was EK they misread me and then a GK gets voted up and they lose a teammate

Eh okay so I guess Jail could be an evil slanking for that reason but no no no we maintain the course jail is town

i should read up on jail

disagreeing with you isn’t wolfy though? Not by itself. And gutreads do not count as “not by itself” (which you never stated until now anyway so)

VOTE: Bionic

140 posts in topic moment

Well I wouldn’t be doing my job if I didn’t say what I thought

but what if no thoughts :pensive:

Jail seems towny from what they’re doing so far + for them

still their views seem very wrong from my view, even if they’re town, they have those views

Hazard is town because they thought about the fact that I would have said that as any alignment lol

VOTE: Luka
This push is cringe

Their too confident on me being wolf to be town lol

Where is everyone it’s not that late

Looming
I don’t know what to talk about