Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

baffling that you say this given ive been pushing you the whole game and you only just casted a vote on me

is it just cause you are in it :stuck_out_tongue:

7 months ago
i read him correctly in the champs game i spectated if thats worth anything, i wouldnt take my word on him as gospel but he has derps as town for no reason and continues to push blatently agendad viewpoints

1 Like

I mean it helps that I know for a fact one of your Poe is town but also I’m pretty sure Geyde is town too

both of these he hard tunneled me d1
the latter he was the reason why i died d1

why

Your vote on me before this was for a single
Post you claimed was AI that isn’t even AI lol

VOTE: SirDerpsAlot

ill vote with you \o/

i wanna pressure low posters tho but meh

anything written post rand is ai, if im reading into it the wrong way so be it
now i think your reaction to me just sucks your read on geyde is a pocket and youre voting the innocent child

The first post they made is the only post iv read from them, but it’s like exactly what I expect from town Geyde despite being thins long since iv played with them

the only sad part about it is that whenever somebody has a vote on this forum they combust

1 Like

including me but
nya

can you articulate what you would expect from wolf geyde vs what you would expect from town geyde
any other reads

Ftr I disagree with bionic/sda w/w world

i just think sda is indepedently wolfy

Iv still yet to go read what marshal is so your insistence on that is lol, and if you think me defending myself on a meme of a read is wolfy then I guess theirs no point even responding to what you say atp

look at the op
i am confirmed town no incentive to lie about this if im a wolf all you need to know

I refuse to go read op till morning so

it takes 2 seconds

Sucks I’m not doing it till I feel like it

Role List

King :crown: (60% Corrupted , 40% Righteous / Purified )
Visionary / Arbiter
Heroine / Random Hand of Byzantium Convert
Random Blue Dragon Convert / Random Hand of Byzantium Convert
Duke
Marshal
Random Unseen
Random Unseen
Random Unseen
Random Unseen
Random Unseen
Random Unseen
Random Unseen