Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

i just realized it :smiling_face_with_tear: should this make me reread about hydra all over again

fair

Alright Iā€™m here whatā€™s cooking

I would say join a wagon, but good luck reading the content

Eh itā€™s not too hard to read the content.
The wagons are very interesting though, a couple of the wagons have not a lot to them in the first place.

eh kinda showed up and got bored of reading itā€™s day 1 and Iā€™m never getting voted so my willingness to put effort into ā€œthis person sounded susā€ when I could easily be killing a powerful role is just not there

4/5 people in this chat are evil (3 starting evils and 1/2 neutrals) of the evils Iā€™d want to hit itā€™d be the 3 actual evils and not random neuts, so thereā€™s 12 villagers myself included and up to 5 evils or 13 villagers and 4 evils, I guess the odds of randomly hitting that is possible

Just a king slot

Also you are correct that there are hard 13 town slots and there is one soft slot between neut and town.

Three mafia hard slots, one neut slot and finally the king.

SirDerpsAlot (3): Hazardwaste, Leafia, CatInTree
Bionic (3): Amelia, Luka, Zugzwang
Amelia (2): Eve, Bionic
Geyde (1): Jarek
Canping (1): Brakuren

Not Voting (7): Geyde, Kiiruma, Ash, Canping, Frostwolf103, jail, SirDerpsAlot

mmm i have expressed soft town on all of the people on derps wagon and ive also expressed soft town on derps lmao.

im isoing amelia soon, although im curious to know the details on the reasoning of that wagon. i know brak made that case on geyde but im not sure what to think of it. ill probably read it again once i get the chance to lol considering i first read it at like 1-2am lmao. i dont know what to think of canping either but i dont think canping referring to eve as one person is any sort of slip though, i think regardless of their alignment they gen forgot lol. eves profile does literally say its two people.

lots of nonvoters owo

I will be watching.

@Jail also what do you think about Amelia and Bionic voters? You only seem to talk about Derps.

luka/zug i tr
eve and bionic i have nothing nya

also jarek saying ā€œjail can be slanker evilā€ is such an insanely disprovable statement (if i am possibly evil from his pov i am definitely not slanking) that i feel mafia jarek would probably not post? especially if he was scum who knew i was town

after isoing amelia i see the agression and effort of a townie imo

id like to hear thots though

is it because she has 50 posts ?

their town you donā€™t have to bother reading them Its ok

Geyde is town UwU

@jail okay looks good enough

to much words

itā€™s 11am do you know where your teammates are