Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

very much so

seen something that I find odd about your post is how you claim to have read 1800 pages yet you refer to Eve as a singular person

1 Like

cool so i am not the only person who is thinking readin 1855 posts is a lie.
but the problem is if thats actually scummy or just someone being lazy. i did give them the option to back out of the claim

I mean like there is no reason to lie about that lmao so it’s not the like the number matters

I think it’s more scummy to say “I’ve read X pages”

I don’t think they are lying to be honest, I’m more so saying that they probably did read those posts, but they weren’t really paying attention

1 Like

thats probably more likely

Also this is a weird comment because we talked about this in thread and I already said how it wasn’t worth it to do this

Also these kinds of reads are >rand wolf

@Luka @Zugzwang
Read this when you wake up. Also read my post on Geyde because I think it’s good but no one commented on it ;-;

Summary

because i am null on others, mentioned eve in particular because i couldnt see eve pointing soemthing significant when posting accusations.

believe it or not you can’t read when you actually don’t read the whole forum page after all, ive not been so active which is why i had to read all of it to have some opinions on people.

plus i didn’t read the whole thing in just 1 hour. Yesterday, in one of my posts i am saying that i’ve started to review and at that point i’d read 500 of it anyway.

why would you think its scummy to claim to have read all of the forum page in nearly two days?

@Amelia @Bionic I see you are voting each other.

its quite possible, and i am not saying i remember all of it , looked it over generally and tried to process important conversations. i may have missed some of them tho. i can give you that

it wasnt worth to which one? no execution? or we need to execute someone.

Executing a wolf requires bit of luck today, they wont able to convert tonight either way.

The former

I never said that, in fact I said the opposite ;-; I just said it was scummy how you weren’t really paying attention, and how you were bringing up how much you read in order to look townie.

1 Like

i just said, i liked your takings. again, i am generally null on everyone, i just wanted to express my thoughts on ppl who has “spot light” on them and this is it.

eve however were seemed off to me because as i said they were randomly voting people. even if it was for jokes i found it odd,

rest hasn’t got enough for me to actually say something.

Wolves are more inclined to say things like “Slightly” “Mildly” etc, because they are modifiers to make their reads seem more forgettable. That’s why I said the type of read was “>rand wolf”

Not the fact that you townread me (I’m towncored litterally every game)

1 Like

fair but why do you think i dont pay attention besides that i misunderstood this:

i see

As I said earlier, the the “No Exe” comment, the confusion about mech, not realizing Eve is a hydra, etc

To me, it feels like you payed more attention to maybe the first 200-400 posts, and kind of just glanced over the rest