Last Stand of the Virtuous V: Venerated - Day 3 (10/17) - UNSEEN AND VISCOUNT WIN

there is agenda here there is only raw anti-hydra pushing

a

I feel as though this is contrived to the point where using random.org would lead to the same accuracy in your reads from 17 minutes into the game. While generating reads for discussion is good making those reads entirely random and based off of nothing isn’t.

I can help with this :flushed:
/kill Bionic

no agenda* goddamit i scumslipped :sob:

The most based choice of words I have ever seen

1 Like

How is that never a town reaction?

Oh btw I’m neutrals in NEUTS IN BABY

2 Likes

neuts whisper me lets party up and make an alliance

1 Like

Unfortunate then lol, we’ll see later one would suppose

1 Like

it’s not meant to be funny i do want to push hydras

Unless you’re the insurgent

GO FUCK YOURSELF

wait are there whispers

No but if you’re neutral then we’re best pals

I’ll even hunt the person you’re looking for if you’re the hunter : )

1 Like

holy shit whispers

1 Like

No it isn’t tradition Bionic. Willing to give Bionic a very slim townlean based on gut here though.

Why would it?

This comment of yours has a slightly wolfy feel to it though so I’m giving you a very slim scumlean. It just feels like an attempt to throw shade on me for no reason, like you’re calling me a wolf here without actually calling me a wolf.

Willing to do so just because this post made me giggle a bit. VOTE: Eve

Brak’s play is reminding me a lot of how he played in Singer’s FM and how Memes played in the Kidnapper game so changing my scumlean to a townlean.

1 Like

God I love shitposting and being invincible D1

Jarek is because at first I thought “please convert me” from Jarek and the exaggerated frustration of the rand felt wolfy, but Jarek’s reaction to my post is good so I think it’s fine

Jail and Amelia are due in part to their reaction to me asking for mass claim and their subesquent reacctions

Leafia just is mafia

Luka = I thyink that their reaction to my posts are overblown, I really hate how they are doublespeaking and overspeaking in their posts, and they feel like they are trying too hard to appear towny

Guys let’s usurp the king

1 Like

Jarek is looking okay for now, don’t blame me if wrong.

IE: This almost feels like the same reaction Jarek had in Vampire mafia early game (not reaction, that was a poor chose of words; I guess vibes?) and the pushing for VFR and instantly rescinding feels as tho it was with towns best interest in mind. This is more a micro read as opposed to something I’ll keep later on if I find something else.