Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

I wanted to NOT reveal that it was not randed to begin with. I don’t get the idea why vote modifications should be public to begin with.

Unluckily Geyde came back and started posting on host account and managed to post “Randing… not” part, so I had to roll with it.

I still disagree on it being announced tbh.

2 Likes

I also would prefer on bit more direct information “I want to take game back” or “Keep working on game” from Geyde part.

Cause he left me being main host, but was fighting me for control over account, posting from it at the same time and removing my posts. Aka. l felt a bit like “No, no, no, it’s your job”, but then changing every decision I made. Not fun.

Or he did some stuff which was already done, like gathering night actions. I had everything ready and was waiting for daystart as per Unseen request and Geyde doubled up on preparing daystart, despite everything already being prepared.

But ye, in general I needed the direct “I want the game back” information, which never happened.

1 Like

So uh… don’t do either, you won’t lose anything then :eyes:

3 Likes

i see

i do agree on principle on not announcing if there was a rand or not

im unsure if geyde did it simply coz the game was ~basically / socially over, or does he prefer that in an uncertain game state too

i do prefer not revealing it in an uncertain game state, yeah

Man again Unironically i just realised.
Henryk becoming king and then becoming an evil king is literally what happens in the game

3 Likes

hilarity

1 Like

I see that all Eliza needed to be a top poster was not being called Eliza.

#henryksweep

2 Likes

btw i probably wont play any anon games unless i can guarantee i can get a female or at least not male character
because i like
really really do not want to be called he/him

1 Like

Valid

1 Like

ok

1 Like

I can’t say I’m exactly used to having to hand off hosting to somebody else midgame but I will endeavor to do this in the future

1 Like

Me almost having my game handed off in my sleep:

1 Like

What happened

I went to bed right before hammer happened, and everyone thought i went awol because I slept in later than usual that day

2 Likes

That’s unfortunate experience you have to endure.

1 Like

“KYAA” -Marcoh

2 Likes

i replaced out cuz i did a stupid but i was starting poss

gj

images

I have a feeling you’d be sitting out of nearly all Anon games with this.

I once had an anon game off site where I was called a she and didn’t say anything out of fear it spews my main.