Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

Better take care of town killers apparently, where is the fun in that

I mean actually no yeah I guess if itā€™s convert immune then sure try and get rid of it but what are the odds I fuck with the attempted convert

what i am trying to inform people.

the only worlds i am evil is a NK or CL who hasnt converted.

both extremely niche worlds

can i have more explanation behind this?

I know but I really just want you to flip just in case you know what I mean

I just explained that in the previous posts, thats where I put thought into that

1 Like

I donā€™t like it, but thereā€™s like 5 people saying itā€™s a good idea. And there arenā€™t 5 evils in this game yet, or there shouldnā€™t be

but i wanna alter self myself into a funny king passive.

I almost want to say I have EK vibes if youā€™re good for being unwilling to consider any other world other than you being a dead to rights liar, but again, I would need you to die to know for sure before doing that

Anyway

VOTE: Daan

He hasnt contributed much besides the case on Samarie D2 after Nashrah got executed.

Spoilers: itā€™s the people who are intrinsically motivated to conform to groupthink. WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Anyway has everyone role revealed yet

I kinda softed something about Abella death

Nah thereā€™s the thing with the cult leader mention samarie did too and itā€™s just too coincidental it needs to be resolved

Yeah so the thing is what if it wasnā€™t soft but instead you got off the damn fence and showed some backbone

Asking for an extra day when CL has the ability to swap their role for someone else too itā€™s just

NO

I can assure you you canā€™t vibe right

i am adding this to my dream journal. as the soul reason why i am having nightmares tonight

Well thatā€™s why I almost want to say. Thereā€™s a lot of evidence against our good friend here but a lot of it can easily be waived away fairly easily and isnā€™t actually evidence at all so Iā€™m amazed absolutely nobody is considering that evils just want samire dead and arenā€™t even trying to hide it because to them the fruit is hanging so low itā€™s already had a funeral

if you had an ability. that could do so much silly shit. and then used it on the worse possible thing. wouldnt you want a second chance to prove yourself

Then will you join me on Daan?