Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

VOTE: Daan

Daan has some suspicious vibes like insisting Nash be killed by BD killer roles, amongst other weird things that I could construct into a scum case, so sure. Samarie isn’t going anywhere.

Well when you put it like that yeah but I also wouldn’t have made that choice in any world because I overthink absolutely everything

Like it’s fine if you just want to have fun and not play to win, I’m not here to kill the fun but can we please not ignore reality

I do not think you need to do the math to understand that a full role reveal here is the common sense decision that needs to be made. The setup is flawed because there’s way too much shit causing interactions and unfortunately that means the deception part of the game doesn’t really need to exist any more which is boring. Not wanting to engage with me on that basis is fine, that is not what is happening.

1 Like

fucking trust me i understand

Its unfortunate but king is right to use the order execution and give us extra trial

1 Like

the only thing on my mind the whole day is “Why didnt you fucking do better”

They can’t because they were elected

1 Like

If there was an OE i would be long dead

1 Like

OE’ing the fool was the correct play

3 Likes

Let me rephrase that:

Nashrah is harmful neutral and need to be dealt with quickly, so I can spend my action elsewhere

It was funny how assured of winning they were and then they lost

They were probably fucking around and not trying to win but JESTER MOMENT

1 Like

So what abilities do you have in your spellbook anyway

Abella wasn’t helpful however, even she have unique class like that

You’ve claimed you can do web you’ve claimed you’ve got wish you’ve claimed ice wall too, alter self, ect. ect.

Transgender princess.

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

The timewarp doesn’t reveal the killer 2 days late I have been told, this is sad and tragic I will never cope this role is very weak and needs a buff : (

1 Like

teehee makes the NK die at night with my town strongman

1 Like

They are the fairest of all the royal

I consider that as sign of rivalry