Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

I noticed

See now that I think samarie is a villager im obligated to find a counterwagon amongst this threadstate and i dont wanna read this threadstate again

That’s why I resolve this counterclaim-dome by voting someone else who may be scum.

Daan is one of them

I do not remember a single Daan post from today

The only scum voting in Samarie wagon is ironically Karin

I’m pretty convinced it should be claimed openly, considering how obvious of a claim it was.
It’s mostly disturbing town, considering that scum probably already figured it out.

The rest are town as far I am concerned

It doesn’t.

I dont get how Karin is apparently a wolf

I am one of the first to know HenryK’s role and killed Abella, what more of open claim do you honestly need?

Two Court Wizards, while not unique, is too much

In fact it’s funny that Karin’s the one counterclaiming it.

Here is a thing - it’s too open.

And I think when half of people get it, it’s too high of probability that scum will also get it. Considering there is more than one of them.

So you put yourself in a weird spot where it’s highly likely scum understands, but some singular townies don’t. Effectively hurting town in this way of uncertanity.

1 Like

All right, fine.

I am Prince.

You happy?

Remember I supported HenryK because I know he claimed Noble well after he got elected.

1 Like

I am. Now there won’t be “I didn’t watch prince, cause I didn’t know theirs claim” type of stuff.

1 Like

Now, as I mentioned. I will keep Karin occupied in musky dungeon cell.

1 Like

VOTE: Daan

VOTE: Samarie

Cringe