Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

I am talking about Karin

Why did you reveal so soon? There is a chance we have both Cult and Unseen with no convert cap, so we need all the help we can get killing scum.

2 Likes

The thing is, I am not intending to keep that two court wizards fighting over a counterclaim that arenā€™t unique!

Thats such nonsense talk, thereā€™s no such thing as multiball and as far I know, the neutral killer is hiding.

I certainly hope so. I encourage you and anyone voting me to take a second read of me.

I humor you this:

Evil special/subordinate, non-killing neutral, neutral killer, second non-killing neutral or random blue dragon, rest are all blue dragons randomly. The rule of unique roles is that only one role exist, thereā€™s no cap.

Thatā€™s where my head is at.

I need to live today, so it is important that I survive.

And since I would rather ask questions.

What have you read on players, besides Samarie regarding after Nashrah?

1 Like

Honestly this game is gunna be a headache given some sort of conversion does exist

1 Like

Prince cant be converted converted right? And we have a neutral alchemist, so cant they juat permanently heal them?

Here is a few people I have talked about besides Nashrah and Samarie.

1 Like

Can not, but the prince can be killed, so we need healers there.

I work with the thread flow, so my reads are over time and based on that.

Do you think it was necessary for Karin to counterclaim a role thatā€™s not unique, even for blue dragon special?

It should be obvious that I think Ossa is currently town. The one hang up I have is with Tanaka is that I am getting voted based on insisting that Nashrah get executed by a Blue Dragon killer instead of by ballet.

It is not unique?

I do think that depending on Karinā€™s understanding of the game that it could be a town thing to do.

Truth be told if it is not unique I did not even know that it is not unique.

final wish?

1 Like

@August lmk if thatā€™s your final wish

1 Like

Hit it

1 Like