Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

Yes, looking back at mastermind card then it means either the result from Kaiser is fake or Karin is either CW or CL

1 Like

Hmm no wait, I thought they show up as different role

Nevermind

Samarie for god knows whatever reason do not :joy_cat:

Hey, do you still plan on jailing Karin?

I will probably be retiring for the evening.

sorry for me being missing today i had a really shitty day and i didnt really wannna be pressured for a bit.

ranger :3

you adore me huh all of the posts you posted are all about me. do you have any other reads thats not just me (i may be gorgeous but i want others to have attention)

do not what. i wanna do something let me do something.

I do have to say there is not much going for Karin to me at this moment. The only thing is really based on experience. I am referring to their play of Counter Claiming a role under the guise that they are unique. That is something that reeks of a town play, but if there is more experience it can be easily faked.

If I tarry any longer here I will likely not be here for the End of Day, so this is my exit.

tarry?

It means to wait.

1 Like

fair enough

I am reconsidering to be honest

2 Likes

UNVOTE

1 Like

@BlackKalev yeah I am not imprisoning Karin anymore, I keep my target anonymous

1 Like

Smart. That’s what I would suggest.

Or even to chose your target after flip.

1 Like

I know the role isn’t unique. I’m voting them BC IDT what they’ve done with their actions is townie nor do I think geyde puts 2 CWs in the same game

Then vote for Samarie.

Of course I do.

I wonder if me being redirected to red check means they just bus drove themselves. If so, other person is probably not theirs teammate, but that’s a guess so probably shouldn’t take it for granted.

I can get behind that