Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

I do not know for certain if this means that the game is multiball or if there could only be one starting scum player.

anyone wanna claim this redirect, you should know who a Cult member is. That is probably important information :wowee:

and can anyone pass me a drink because why does this have to exist i dont want to deal with this dear god why have you done this to us Geyde

means thereā€™s at least 1 starting scum

Ask for clarifications. I did.

Whatā€™s more, framing roles prioritize factions in the game. And if both are present, randomly select one of them.
To get 2 different results, both factions have to be present in a game, regardless of other roles interruption.

That is true, but I find the at minimum troubling.

1 Like

I find it unlikely Kalev is making this up, so I am trying to wrap my head around this. If it is true town better be well equipped to deal with this threat.

Townie. Town lean just for this post.

You are not first.

Im going to put a town lean on this post. I dont think that they would so bodly ask to be voted as scum.

Gut, nothing very tensive, this post is a s! pocket.

August town lean.

May we please stop conversing about this? It doesnā€™t bring us anything except maybe outing a prince.

VOTE: Nashrah
^^

August is exuding townieness.

I like vaporwave.
I donā€™t want Caligura flipped. Im both neutrals in for the most part, and itā€™s a 1f1 between two roles; neither of which iā€™m super worried about.

I feel as though theyā€™re a new player it seems. Either way we donā€™t kill this.

Poor logic at best. Every role mostly converts, therefor killing a role because it converts into X is poor logic.

Correct, you are summarizing a post. This post doesnā€™t give us very much.

Townie post, I agree with the logic and re-directing town from a LHF. (Iā€™m still voting them).

Please change mine. Also, very non plaguebearery.

Correct. If they do turn out to be plaguebearer, I want eyes on this slot.

1 Like

Super non-plaguebearery. Iā€™m going to place this firmly in neutral.

Missed this post.
Once again, similar reasons as above, vllagery.

I would prefer not to speculate on who eachother are.
I agree with the villager lean, I like the logic.

I disagree. Wanting to be king isnā€™t inherintly bad, I think most BD do. Scum meanwhile pretends like they donā€™t want to be king to appear townie.

Furthermore, I find it unlikely our dear host would just add a singular starting scum, so I feel like Kalev is probably telling the truth here unless we get confirmation of the opposite.

1 Like

Feels more of a new player. Hypocritical of me given I also jumped on it, but kind of going after LHF.

I agree on the logic here. Hedging posts.

Yes.

Similar.

Townie ^^.

I donā€™t love this post? I donā€™t see whats wrong with Alt Hunting, and youā€™re voting for no execution yourself.

It doesnā€™t benefit either allignment. Iā€™d say more town since it lets us use meta, but can we plase not alt hunt?

Nice! +1 added to the cult!

1 Like

I agree with this entire post. +1 town points.

^^. May people stop softing or claiming without a red check. Thank you!

Please do! More people to help us solve the best!

Townie post!!!

Disagree with Osaa, Marcoh I can see.

Guys we need to start pumping out more posts

I disagree with this. There posts are generally townie, but im paranoid as a deep wolf due to how clean there posts are. Either way theyā€™re a town for me right now.

Iā€™m kind of inclined to agree.

Same ^^. Villagery.

I donā€™t like this post. I agree that theyā€™re not townie but immediently calling them non villager is weird.

I still disagree with a town read on them.

Can people explain why Ossa is so townie? Im confused on this matter genuinly.

Townie

3 people have done this, and this is the thing that youā€™re noting. I think all of them being town is possible, but still.

So you agree that its less fun, but you donā€™t want to do it? And how is speculating on mechanical things townie? Genuinly. Iā€™m super confused by this post. Even if itā€™s not, it feels disingenuine and ignoring what theyā€™re saying. May you point out a few scummy posts from them?

Iā€™m going to town lock this slot.

I take back my earlier post. This is well explained and they offer posts to back up the logic. +1 town points.
Still disagree though, from my pov they are just the most reasonable person in the room(Outside of the person who said not to ellect Ossa as king). A few of there posts also do go against thread consensus + they seem to be genuinly trying to help town.

I Disagreeā€¦ Skipping Would Leave Uniformed Majority In A Better Position Then Accidently Mislynching Day One.

I assume Needles was the scout trigger then, judging from only one kill?

Mislynching isnā€™t actually super bad. It progresses the game state, gives town more reads, and lets us look closer into the interactions.

2 Likes

VOTE: