Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

@Osaa

Osaa boutta get anticlaimed so eh

immediately grabbed at thread control?

confuse

this and alch claim (gotta remember these usernames) make genuine points so im thinking i jumped the gun on pav

i dont want to scumread them for not liking alt spec tho

1 Like

oh no totally
this is also another reason why they shouldnā€™t be King

me forgetting how mechanically absurd this rolelist is. dear lord

3 Likes

waiting for marina to post at least a teensy bit more before placing my vote instantly on someone tho

i remember my eyes just sank down the list

1 Like

Not until I see more activity from the board. For now, if I was forced to choose immediately it would be myself or Osaa - Even despite the fact I donā€™t want it, if there truly is no better choice then Iā€™d be hurting my team to say no.

anyways ill unvote
UNVOTE

1 Like

everyones just kinda talking and im not following lol

i dont think pav trying to get thread pull or whatever is necessarily bad thinking about it more deeply, especially considering my opinion on threadstate.

2 Likes

I just asked if King is exempt from anticlaim for electing them

I got told that theyā€™re immune to having their class guessed. I uhā€¦ think that makes it better to King Osaa actually.

It wouldnā€™t retroactively make them safe from Lying Darkness fwiw but itā€™d work on like, Moon Spirit

1 Like

Iā€™m not scumreading them for not liking alt speculation. Thatā€™s a total misrepresentation of my meaning. What I find scummy is the way they sound like theyā€™re trying to take charge and seem like the most reasonable person in the room. Thatā€™s what I mean specifically by grabbing at thread control.

2 Likes

I Would Offer To Be Your King But My Role Is Strongerā€¦

i wasnt misrepresenting that sorry i didnt make it clear lol i was saying i disagreed with that specific point

1 Like

Marcoh is towny for their reaction to this initial case. I said something they disagreed with, they stepped back, said they jumped the gun, and then after thinking about it a little more, decided I was wrong. Itā€™s a complex, non-linear thought process thatā€™s harder than average to fake.

Game is cursed.

Redirected on cult last night.
Scout triggered by unseen.

Itā€™s multiball time.

2 Likes

what the fuck

1 Like

what

its not possible ?

It is.