Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

So you were the starting assassin? Could you claim everything you did, please?

Also, is Karin converted? If so, could you claim everything she did, please?

Karin is not converted. There only mechanical way to win at this point is CW weirdness or to get converted.
I started this game as the assassin.
Night one we didn’t submit a kill, hoping to bluff a heal on a convert later.
We attempted to convert Daan and it failed.

Night two, we tried to assassinate Ossa and convert Abella. Both failed.
Night three, we tried to convert Osaa and kill Karin. Both failed once again. We got the pity convert into Daan.
Night four, we tried to kill Henry. It failed evidently, as at the moment, I believe they are the Psychotic King.
Ngiht five, we killed Marina.
Night Six, We converted Tanaka and tried for King again. Both failed.

Quite an unlucky game for unseen.
You were suggested as a D1 convert, I hard vetoed that as I believe i figured out who you were. There was a tiny bit of discussion on whom to convert but we settled for Abella, who died.
Notably, there are to much kills for there not to be a psychotic king at this point.

Therefor, this is a thunderdome between the Psychotic king and the Mastermind.

if this is true then needles’s death is explained by them starting as “the thing” neutral killer

Wait, it cant be a psychotic king, no? Or else there Insanity passive wouldve activated.

its a bit different. that one is the starting king. the elected psychopatic king lacks some of those listed abilities. his rolecard is sadly not in the list of roles (claimed by henryk), despite being a role in this game

Oh, I see. In which case this is infact a thunderdome between us. Thank you!

henryk thought you’re sage and karin is the mastermind, though. quite curious

That is incorrect. I do not believe that mechanically works due to kills, unless they are still the psychotic king.

In the event that that is the case, I have no reason to lie here.

they claimed psychotic king to me, yeah. started as the bastard

i am gonna need some help with the mech here. why can’t it be mechanically impossible?

@Karin whats your alignment? you can be honest. and can u remind me what were all of your actions?

I dont think you will side me here, as Henry played better from my eyes. He was able to endgame despite should have being outed by Unseens perspective from day one. Even if you did, then I dont believe HenryK will side me. All I can really say is please do, but I don’t think thats enough.

Yeah.
It cant be mechanically possible due to kills. There are a few 3 kill nights / not mechanically working kill nights. Thats the only reason I can really explain why.

I have been for the record appearing as a Support type class to all investigatives.

1. Mastermind ability choices (MM gains 2 and Assassin gains 1): Immunity to occupation and redirection. Immunity to attacks. Day ability to choose what class you appear as to investigatives. Night ability to occupy and protect a player from kills. Night ability to learn a player’s class type.

October 29, 2023

are you also immune to attacks?

Begrugingly, I am not. Both me and my partner agreed I shouldve been given that though, as my thread state was very stable.

Very well. Thank you for your words. I’d like to wait for Karin.