Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

In typical throne of lies fashion the game is decided by a coin flip

Even if I die, the game isnt over yet. The game is only over if you die.

Excellent. Both of you have made your choice. You could have chosen the other one, but you did not. I can’t wait to see what you guys chose for yourselves.

@Rher VOTE: Olivia /lock vote

@Henryk Hypotethically if we find ourselves in an f3 with me, you, and town karin, i changed my mind, and i would side with you. reason being is that i kind of trust that olivia wasn’t nk immune, and tanaka saved her. if tanaka didnt save her, town could have won now. obv i could be wrong and something else could have happened. but yeah i do believe you played well, better than almost all of the townies. so please don’t betray me in the last second, and please remember to roleblock karin while killing her!

I see.
@karin I make a plead to you. There are two options presented to you.
One, hammer me. This will go into a final 3 with you, the psychotic king, and the alchemist. The alchemist is Guarenteed to side against you.
Two, vote HenryK with me. I will convert you, and we will initiate another kingmaker situation with the alchemist.

no need for kingmaker, i win together with unseen, and u would both be unseen

im out of bombs and im not killing anyone

I would presumably die the very night.
Therefor, its you / henryk / karin. So you decide who wins between psychotic king and Unseen

if henryk gets chopped here via the rand, u convert karin and u win

unless henryk is vengeful? did i miss something?

Oh! Its random votes then!

yeah

karin i think votes henryk here as both BD and unseen

so it is a coinflip

unless tanaka used his ability to give someone vote power

Henry isn’t vengeful.
Karin always votes henry then or else they will auto lose
So its up to another coin toss huh

Mmhm

Perfectly silly ending for a perfectly silly game.

Mmhm
Also, how well did I play, out of curiosity?

I’m afraid I have barely read :joy_cat:

I still don’t actually believe you. Henry was very convincing that you’re the Sage and Karin was the MM.

If you were the starting Assassin you definitely fooled me and everyone.

Yay!
So True Oomfie Kon

Poor town. I really wanted them to win. 4 neutrals and no cap on conversion is very rough, I think.

We got one successful convert throghout 5 nights of gameplay, ideally 3 of those being convert nights.

Okay that is very rough, if true. You’re valid.