Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

so i could bully them relentlessly about being a furry

1 Like

Like technically game was bastard due to Geyde making such decision.

Not that it wasnā€™t bastard, but still.

vulgard joined just to die n0 thank u for ur contributions @Vulgard

7 Likes

who ever killed needles. i hope you regret your decisions

Eevee received a report about a player gamethrowing. He has investigated himself and found that they did nothing wrong.

8 Likes

it was marcoh v1 (min) puppeting kaiser into needles. i have no idea what this means

1 Like

oh right the NK

1 Like

average vulgard towngame

4 Likes

I think I did alright. I liked not being held back by the weird meta on me whereā€¦ people often assume formality, thoroughness, that kind of thingā€¦ makes me wolfy, because Iā€™m good at mimicking those things as wolf. But the reason I was so formal in my early wolfgames was because thatā€™s how I perceived my towngames, because thatā€™s how I enjoy playing! My nonsense hyperposting as town is a failure state that I just keep finding myself in, and nervousness about being wolfread if I go high-effort is a large chunk of that.

None of my top townreads were evil, and Pav and Tanaka I was explicitly scumreading to test their reactions, as I thought Pav was very towny in a way that would be interesting to case, and I knew Tanaka was Jarek and would make themselves obvtown under pressure. This isnā€™t copium, I have proof:

This means I didnā€™t have any real wolfreads early on, which I was aware of, and which is why I pivoted to Samarie. I had them! I really did! But I flip-flopped and changed my mind, chickening out when I had to make a decision, and ended up going for the lower-poster who I felt less bad about singlehandedly killing, which sucks. I really did initially intend to shift back onto Samarie at EoDā€¦ I townread Pav toward the end there, I was only voting them to see if I could bait out a tiebreaker, and nobody showed up and it just broke me. I need to get better under that kind of pressure. I need to have steadier hands.

I donā€™t regret anything in the jail chat and I think I did nothing wrong there. I do not hold it to myself that I got executed, there was nothing I could have done. ā† Manifestations voice. August gave me four minutes to respond to their social read question which I could have easily explained if I was simply present.

Unfortunately, I donā€™t get to know what I would have done if I got any more time. I knew Samarie was evil from uninformed DVC, but by then we had mech, and after Samarie died, we all were informed. Nothing else more to analyse, I suppose.

Wtf

1 Like

I explicitly asked for it not to be released

1 Like

And, for my final confession, I will admit that, as was probably obvious, the credit card number I gave Litten in DVC was, in fact, fake, and that I was mid-research into figuring out how the mailing addresses at a random university I remembered a high school friend going to worked before Litten advised me not to also give out my address.

2 Likes

dear god I felt so weird day 2 with that post restriction

2 Likes

thats just not how I post :sob:

3 Likes

say gex

4 Likes

I liked your post twice. I am expecting financial compensation in the mail. I will publicly post my address so you can send it to me.

People were surprisingly unconcerned about me seemingly having posted my credit card number in DVC. Do I really seem hinged enough that you were sure it was fake?

Yes

1 Like

Third tryā€™s not bad.

1 Like

Now I want to post my real credit card number as proof that Iā€™d do that.