Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

I dont wanna spoil stuff. but i love your irony Kaiser.

1 Like

OK, weā€™re friends now!

Ok i can understand the point your looking at. But why not look for social reads first or if someone has found scum during the night. you kind of just went straight for the No exe without watching the room or waiting for tells/info.

Slight villager vibes here.

I donā€™t think so.

Not the archer, but I do have extra killpower as long as I donā€™t kill BD with it.

Not really. I find it a bit wolfy myself.

Despite not agreeing with this, I think it gives off a villagery energy that I like.

No. Ranger. Chose the Sniper backstory during D1.

Yeah. Kalev probably being a truthful villager here.

Olivia probably town for their deep insight on other players.

No it wouldnā€™t.

Please make up your mind on my slot. You have me as both townlean and scumlean.

Youā€™re my friend now too!

This feels like a skill issue on you part

1 Like

VOTE: Marcoh

Just checked and the Archer isnā€™t even a possible role in this game. Not sure if asking if I was Archer was an RT or a genuine mistake there.

We can be frenemies if you want?

1 Like

what does the archer usually do again?

No idea. The rolecard isnā€™t in the list of possible roles in this game. I donā€™t even know if itā€™s an actual BD role or not.

its not even in the game TOL

I think I wanna be friends with you too

Out of curiosity, are you and Marcoh both bad guys of the same faction, or different ones?

Kind of 25/75 between thinking youā€™re on your own team and wanting to be your bride

2 Likes

I clarified I sadly only have you as scum lean

Iā€™d like for you to elabourate because I think I can guess at what those feelings are. To me their opener with the king thing felt a bit oppurtunistic - admittedly I donā€™t think a wolf makes a play like that but it is entirely possible a neutral does.

2 Likes

Duh, If I had proof thatā€™s where Iā€™d start. New question!

Are you deferring to objectivity in the same ways people with something to hide do on purpose (being intentionally obtuse for fun maybe)?

Iā€™m not being intentionally obtuseā€¦ Iā€™m just trying my hardest and playing my best game. Iā€™m offended that you would suggest such.

I however am obtuse, so can I know what you mean by differing to objectivity?

Also, this made me laugh, so thanks for that! ^^