Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

Townread: Marina, Caligura (/not-wolf read), August, BlackKalev
Townlean: Olivia, Osaa, Marcoh, Karin
Actively Null: Henryk, Samarie, Nashrah, Kaiser
Inactively Null: Daan, Levi
Scumlean: Pav, Tanaka

These are my current thoughts. They are in need of improvement.

4 Likes

I also had a gut scumread on Tanaka but didn’t out it as I was afraid that I would be seen as reactionary / omgusy since they didn’t trust my claim. (Which, to be fair, they illogically thought I’m a different neutral which isn’t quite possible) - but nevertheless, I have reinvigorated confidence to share it now!

1 Like

Wellll, it’s natural to assume I don’t know for sure if you’re Unseen/Cult/etc. even before you read my question, isn’t it? So like, discrediting the source doesn’t feel like a response to me because I don’t get why you’d want or need to say it to begin with if you’ve already recognised as much, kinda thing?

no I mena like
What do the words mean

its just code help me

I just did that as a joke, by the way ^^
I didn’t see an accusation to really respond to. Calling me scummy without anything else, yknow?

Uhh so like pretend our conversation was taking place in an imaginary courtroom but everything else was the same, I don’t have evidence of stuff and as of now it’s the same with you so this is he-said-she-said by nature… And out of nowhere you’re calling on the judge for me to prove what I’m saying and that’s just a weird response idk?

1 Like

Oh. Thats fair.
I agree that can be seen as scummy.

Thank you for explaining this to me <3

Kaiser and Olivia might be w/w or Kaiser might be trolling. They are accusing Olivia of being obtuse while defending their question of “Are you Mafia?” as a reasonable question one ought to expect a serious answer to in a Mafia game. Obviously ridiculous.

1 Like

It’s not fair, nor was your meme response scummy. You are either w/w with Kaiser or your personality is very avoidant and scared of confrontation and you’re conceding an argument that ought to have been won by you.

I think it can be argued that a more townie approach to that would have been asking him why he thought that to fuel discussion. Outright avoidance is 100% fair for being scummy.

And yes, my personality is very avoidant and scared of confrontation. Im basically broadcasting my identity.

Could you explain what you mean by “thinking you’re on your own team” here, by the way?

1 Like

All I really expect is that the person I’m asking the question to understands that what they say matters more than just the words themselves, since we all have a role.

I never accused Olivia of being obtuse and I never suggested my obviously leading question was reasonable so I’d have to question your ability to view things objectively, but it’s good to know you’re observant enough to recognise Olivia is pretty much already polarised between wolf and anxious person!

1 Like

Yes you did. Dont lie.
You directly insulted me. Only I can insult me.

I love you too

I mentioned it at the time and now to air out the thought that I think your claim has the potential to be fake and I don’t fancy believing you at face value just yet. There are plenty of neutrals that don’t want to out and would still want to avoid the conversion mechanics and the dying mechanics, and your claim is one of the easiest ways to avoid it. Calling me scummy for not just trusting you isn’t helping me trust you more.

What do you think about the fact that Karin claims to have had their forum theme changed?

1 Like

I didn’t scumread you because you questioned my role, your questioning is illogical because you seemingly aren’t taking into account that Karin confirmed my ability which only two roles in the game possess. It was separate.

god
The worst part of this game is that I have 0 clue who the good players are
Every player could be a deep wolf a

1 Like

A quick cursory glance at karin yields a “meh” response about their slot overall. They haven’t contributed anything much like myself. That being said I did miss that, which helps the alchemist claim here. I’d rather they chose someone that people like a bit more as the possibility that they’ve simply converted the player they claimed to change the theme of and asked them to back this claim up or vice versa exists, but I’ll take it.