Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

needles was a PR-y name imo thats all on u

4 Likes

starting game with n0 is common in some of those fast pased chat mafia games (like epicmafia always started on n0; games last like 20 minutes) but on forum yeah its gunna feel bad to die before being able to post

2 Likes

nightstart should be more common because “you do not get to play” is really funny

2 Likes

how many people guessed I was Daan?

1 Like

mafia holstered n1 this game to go for some kind of a play, but otherwise 2 poor sods woulda died :crying_cat_face:

i bet noone, you didnt talk enough about how sleepy you were

3 Likes

I legitimately screwed up my mech, but I did manage to play my part

1 Like

Was I supposed to get told who visited Ossa from my night 2 action?

because I saw that Marcoh visited the prince, but got nothing else that night

you weren’t supposed to get told I visited someone
my abilities aren’t supposed to be seen
but yeah

1 Like

I see…

1 Like

so I got screwed over because Psycho king

everyone got screwed over because psycho king ur ok

1 Like

so, eliza.

we need to talk about it.

you are secretly some kind of a genius mafia prodigy? so, it is not skill you lack. far from it. it is just desire? some games you just dont wanna try?

1 Like

its less that i dont want to try and more that i just lose WIM quickly
which is roughly the same thing

1 Like

fair enough. you are young afaik, and wim is quite flimsy and turbulent at that stage. very well. i see a future mafia champion right there.

1 Like

fair

1 Like

a lot of ppl are salty about the psycho king killing people. i understand the frustrations mechanically

but it is fair to say that socially eliza outplayed everyone. and ultimately mafia is a social game above all, at least for me

1 Like

I’m not salty about that, but more so kicking my butt because I didn’t consider it

2 Likes

i would be shocked to see you salty about anything at all. you’re just an adorable sleepy golden retriever. pat pat, gorta. have a nap