Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

also It’s nice not to have to type so formally now

2 Likes

did anyone like my treasury of archaic language?

2 Likes

next time I play an anon game I need a new style though

1 Like

I respectfully disagree. They cleared themselves of being the mastermind. That’s all we were looking for because that’s all we thought was left.

no

1 Like

Unseen obviously had more information about the PK than the BD did

1 Like

i think they mean the whole game

1 Like

id say more but i dont wanna feel like im tooting my own horn so

1 Like

My reasoning for why I suspected you in the first place still mostly works here

Fool death was WIFOM, allies chats were also WIFOM, you weren’t mechanically expected to do anything and you were never a convert target because you were the first king and the mastermind died with no suspected converts, we killed the NK so we weren’t looking for a PK unless there was this one niche thing that had happened

@eevee btw (this is really unimportant, and im not complaining at all, just being curious and exploring some thoughts)

one could make an argument that, because you revealed that there was no coinflip when votes were 2-2, and because you had the lock vote mechanic, could one argue that ending the day after i voted and locked votes (and 2-1 votes, before karin voted) would be consistent?

im not arguing that its the most reasonable thing, or what i would have preferred. just thinking out loud if that would have been the most consistent choice with the other choices

1 Like

yeah it WORKS
but also that has like nothing to do with my social play

Well, one niche thing + expecting a fourth neutral

yeah, i meant from day 1 (technically 2)

henryk was towncore from day 1 via her posting. that takes skill and effort

1 Like

imo before getting elected d2 i was actually pretty obviously Bastard but

they say you are your worst critic and all that

eliza also had nearly double the amount of the second top poster

admittedly she didnt write many walls, a lot of them were one liners, but they weren’t fluff either, it was content

1 Like

you did fantastic and you deserved to win

2 Likes

In my opinion this kind of game is not a social one and killing someone because they said something weird when otherwise they are mechanically good is a recipe for disaster

is this theoretical or are you referring to something that happened in this game?

In general