Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

i think it is tho

1 Like

there’s fucktons of abilities that copy other abilities

most notably the cult
but also Mastermind can have literally anything

i see, in that case yeah i would agree with the second part, i would argue that it isnt connected with the first part though. if someone says something perceived as scummy and ppl incorrectly chop them, u could argue there was a misplay on one or both sides of the townies socially. like they failed a social skill check

1 Like

in the words of eevee (ironic)
“mech trumps socials”

1 Like

and yeah

1 Like

I could clear karin mechanically because of the poss thing I could clear osaa mechanically just for being attacked and dying, osaa was trustworthy anyway but imagine they weren’t

1 Like

er whgoops

1 Like

other way around

1 Like

IN SETUPS LIKE THIS socials trump mech

1 Like

ironically you’d think things like mech-heavy closed setups are the setups in which mech would trump socials
but really they aren’t

1 Like

There’s a few more smaller more “me” examples but this is what I mean. I don’t need to socially read these players, I just know they’re good, regardless of what they do

Yeah converts are a thing but the converts are not the starting evils that I am looking for and thus they are still mechanically cleared for the purposes of this

1 Like

yeah, id argue a lot of town miskills happened as a result of social deductions - abella, kaiser, blackkhalev

(i am not assigning blame to any particular party, just objectively trying to label the situation)

1 Like

If karin had done that wish and everything transpired as it did D2 and then karin started acting weird D3 nobody would have killed them for it unless they thought they got converted, but they wouldn’t have been for various reasons so /shrug

mechanics

multiple ppl thought kaiser is achro. poor achro man, u guys dont understand him at all :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

change title?
“The Bastard, The Alchemist and The Possessor win!”

1 Like

my name first

both alphabetically and because i sided with u. u owe ur life to me.

1 Like

fair :wowee:

1 Like

Eliza didn’t you have a passive to auto win

2 Likes

the thing that converted 5 ppl to alchemists was considered too op by geyde and never to be included. the elected PK and starting PK had other differences too

according to eevee, he asked eliza and she agreed to not use it, so from his pov it was a social agreement

that is my understanding

1 Like