Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

whether or not they are townie is a different matter
but inactive people are generally not good picks for King

2 Likes

As much as I understand the sentiment this is like clearly terrible selection criteria ahaha, you kinda have to explain why everyone campaigning is a worse pick or this sounds like you’re saying Marina should be king because they want to be king without putting in any effort to justify why they should be

Not sure I’m ready to put my future in your hands but you can be my sole heir if you vote for me! I promise I’ll rig the succession

:wowee:

In my opinion evils are either going to be completely ignoring the king vote or gunning for it harder than anyone else. They stick out as someone who is doing neither and I think it’s unlikely an evil trying for king here. That’s already more than enough justification for me, but I understand that I am not the entire game here and that not everyone shares my thought process.

i was gonna make a joke about how evils would want to elect the prince and then i realized that they don’t, actually

I remember having newb princes claim prince when stepping for king and having all evils vote them as king on purpose to neutralize them. Was funny

nice

I see I see, so the king is a curse to you, a burden, something to be merely tolerated! But I’m sure I’m a blessing and that’s why you should’ve voted for me instead.

1 Like

I will state i am not to sure with Marina being a king. (out of character i am sorry). But I dont hate Tanaka’s line of thought.

I want marina to maybe say some more lines before I form a choice.

1 Like

See There is a king and then there is a straight up Cult Leader.

1 Like

i think tanaka is townie but wrong

king election ends in like an hour and a half

Same, but we can change our king votes (I hope) and if nothing else changes here they’d be who I’d pick right now.

Osaa is someone I townread and they’d be my runner up but their claim is distinctly more useful not kinged. Like, more useful than kinging a random noble or a random physician would be.

1 Like

Hey, if a Cult Leader can successfully brainwash an entire Kingdom of subjects there ceases to be a difference at all, you know!

1 Like

They’ll have no reason not to claim once kinged to be fair. Easy enough to start catching them out or confirming them after that.

1 Like

lying darkness

Their class would be king not whatever they were before wouldn’t it?

could’ve sworn there was more “accurately claims” effects but all of them are guess class

Like - maybe claiming “I am the good king” accurately still triggers that but uh… lol